Wow @BigCountry ! So sorry to hear that, it did set me back a little! I thought and was convinced I spent a week in the hospital and it was just 4 days! My Dr. Told me it’s normal after the operation, credit to your wife mate with the work and all the stress of you! And I mean that in a very nice way like worrying about you in hospital, unfortunately I ain’t married, but just a credit to you both then and my couple of QuickGorilla have been in flower plus 3 weeks and from even a dos si do auto was a week over due and the day I went out I was going to harvest it when I came back that night on the 18th of March! And in hospital I asked my neighbour to just cut it down and hang out upside down but he chopped it all to buds straight away:shushing_face:
What can I say he tried to help but the buds on my QuickGorilla are looking waffy I had to do a complete defoliation to try get light down pic as nd show you pal
I’m not sure but I’ll check the date but hopefully Iv enough time to beef up my buds
Well mate thanks a million for the week wishes and all that right back at yourself and your wife🙏






i made that mistake and burned my plants when first started using Biobizz. It took me a while to come up with this schedule and trying different boosters, inoculants, this gave me the best results. You don’t have to use everything i use. You can just use everything Biobizz + CalMag + Mammoth P, Great White, with every watering and Trifecta or Dynomyco when transplanting to minimize shock.

France? I hope so!






