Hey from the USA

35 respostas · 371 visualizações

Sedrik777

#16

How’s the weather going?" I live in Siberia, I now have -35 degrees. the weather is so-so)))

Responder ↗
Cannabutternuts

#19

ohh man thats cold!!! the weather is really mild actually abot 4 or 5 c. but waiting for the beast from the East lol. I have Marshydro 85w 90x60x90 mini grow with ak48 & OG Kush flowering at the moment and 2 short riders from Nirvana seeds.

Responder ↗
ClubHighLife

#22

Hey all, starting my first grow. Doing a few solo cup runs and 2gallon and 3gallon pots. Found this form through my FB group

Responder ↗
bizzybone802016

#29

I’ve got a couple gg autos as well plus a new strain I’ve never heard of or tried called critical purple

Responder ↗
KandMJsquared

#32

Hello from IL! I also started in FB groups before finding this awesome grow log app. It makes referencing my trees so much easier by having notes and photos all in one place. I checked out the community, and it’s amazing too, I think you’ll like it here!

Responder ↗
bizzybone802016

#33

It really us an awesome app… I’m new as well and on my first grow and im having a lot of fun doing it. I have 2 gorilla glue autos and 2 critical purple autos. Just got some pineapple Express seeds for my next grow!

Responder ↗
Valp30

#34

Well good luck with your grow. And if you have any pics would love to see them. Happy growing

Responder ↗

Responder