How’s the weather going?" I live in Siberia, I now have -35 degrees. the weather is so-so)))
Hey from the USA
35 respostas · 371 visualizações
Brother to since they try to create good conditions!
Auto flowers need a good environment
ohh man thats cold!!! the weather is really mild actually abot 4 or 5 c. but waiting for the beast from the East lol. I have Marshydro 85w 90x60x90 mini grow with ak48 & OG Kush flowering at the moment and 2 short riders from Nirvana seeds.
Small grow but keeping me busy 
Make some noise, brother . Welcome!
Hey all, starting my first grow. Doing a few solo cup runs and 2gallon and 3gallon pots. Found this form through my FB group
Welcome to the community @ClubHighLife
Welcome to the community @ClubHighLife. Solo cup is amazing
hey from oklahoma
Welcome to the community @CorySeymourMCCOK
Welcome! Be careful, growing turns into a lot of fun. 
I’ve got a couple gg autos as well plus a new strain I’ve never heard of or tried called critical purple
Greetings from the Land of OZ.
Welcome neighbor!
Hello from IL! I also started in FB groups before finding this awesome grow log app. It makes referencing my trees so much easier by having notes and photos all in one place. I checked out the community, and it’s amazing too, I think you’ll like it here!
It really us an awesome app… I’m new as well and on my first grow and im having a lot of fun doing it. I have 2 gorilla glue autos and 2 critical purple autos. Just got some pineapple Express seeds for my next grow!
Well good luck with your grow. And if you have any pics would love to see them. Happy growing
Greetings to you.


