First grow day 18 first pic was 18 days ago Iām using burpee potting mix I think itās a pretty solid medium it has coco and starter nutrients
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14651 respostas · 75755 visualizações
First grow day 18 first pic was 18 days ago Iām using burpee potting mix I think itās a pretty solid medium it has coco and starter nutrients
Here is my first grow. G13 auto. Just started flowering few days ago. Things seems to be going pretty well, but still itās a learning progress. Had a really rough start with this plant, dropped the lamp down on her in week 4 or 5 in veg, wich broke of 2 branches⦠That night i didnt sleep very well. But fantasticly it has survived my stupidness and bad luck⦠I dont expect a big yeild, both cuz of the accident and due to the fact, that this is my first round in the game 

Stay happy, and KEEP growing!
Just realized I didnāt post the other pic lol day 19 just got a feed from emerald harvest 3 part plus cal mag ph around 5.5-6.0 donāt have a ph meter Iām using general hydro ph kit
Lovely grow. First time growing for me. Are you using twine to support the individual āstalksā? If so, did you weave it between supports? (can you give some tips please?) Thanks!!

20 DAYS
Five days. Iām I just to old to figure this app out? I canāt find a way to post a picture. I feel dumb.https://www.instagram.com/p/CNMLh3ypvfmA3vGjHbkYQztzZGrQTchCU8cO740/
GSC Exteme (left) and GDP (right) 5 weeks, 3 days. Vegetation.
GDP (middle) 4 weeks.
Vegetation
GDP in Grobo 8.5 weeks
Flowering Day 6
First row one to the left is purple punch and the one the right is gorilla breath and behind that is blueberry headband and to the now behind purple punch is sapphire mango
This is the sapphire mango is in week 6 of flower
This is gorilla breath is in week 6 in flower
This is purple punch is in week 3 flower
This is the blueberry headband she is supper bushy and in week 6 flower
Mine is in its 10th day after sprouting (it took a week to sprout which was worrying ro me). Itās a Hulkberry Auto by Royal Queen Seeds and itās starting to show its second pair of leaves true leaves (canāt post a pic dunno why). Is it normal? (Iām growing in soil, universal substract pre-mixed with bat guano, humus, homemade fertilisers from fruitās peels, and also perlite and akadama⦠Fertilised it once after its first week with a grow āone-partā organic fertilizer,in the recommended doses. I guess its growth also got a little bit slowed due to my cat stepping it one week ago, but it looks healthy.
Week 6 from planting the seed. G13 height 24 inches i took two branches off for clones right before this picture.
Damn dude! Way to go this looks bomb
These look so healthy! Any growing tips?




























