How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14652 respostas · 75756 visualizações

SaxeisGrow

#85

Mine is in its 10th day after sprouting (it took a week to sprout which was worrying ro me). It’s a Hulkberry Auto by Royal Queen Seeds and it’s starting to show its second pair of leaves true leaves (can’t post a pic dunno why). Is it normal? (I’m growing in soil, universal substract pre-mixed with bat guano, humus, homemade fertilisers from fruit’s peels, and also perlite and akadama… Fertilised it once after its first week with a grow “one-part” organic fertilizer,in the recommended doses. I guess its growth also got a little bit slowed due to my cat stepping it one week ago, but it looks healthy.

Responder ↗
JennMich

#87

Week 6 from planting the seed. G13 height 24 inches i took two branches off for clones right before this picture.

Responder ↗
209MIKE

#93

Good soil is the best thing you can do for your plants, I use fox farm happy frog for this run. Second is good lighting (at the correct height at all times) and fresh air coming in the tent at all times and extract the hot air out. A fan blowing around the grow room making the plants dance slightly will increase the strength of the branches also ultimately making a hardy/solid branch so the plant knows it can support heavy flowers. From day one I use bioroot for rapid root development to build a solid foundation for the plant as well and I start giving nutes at the end of week 5 in quarter doses and work my way up to full dose in four stages week by week, the better the root system the larger the plant can become and more roots equal more nutrients the plant can draw from the soil. @JennMich

Responder ↗
BashCrandicoot11

#94

Me too I’m using happy frog and my plants are loving it. I also use 6.0 ph water when watering.

Responder ↗
BigDaddy

#99

Thank you! This is my first grow ever. They are at 10 weeks…12/12. Just started a couple GDP auto’s. 4 weeks old.

Responder ↗
BigDaddy

#100

I used pipe cleaners for my LST. They worked pretty good. I just invested in some 90 degree plant training clips I’m using on my GFP Auto’s and they are working pretty good. I have 2-4x4x80 grow tents going with a 2000 watt LED light in each tent.

Responder ↗
BigDaddy

#101

No harvest yet. Will let you know what my yield is when I do. I must say though, for my first grow ever I am surprised at how well they did.

Responder ↗
SLIMER75

#104

week 4 of flower. day 77 all together. durbin poison was from clone and Cresendo was from seed

Responder ↗
Jmane8891

#105

Thank you! Sorry I’ve been off for awhile… Yeah I would do a noose style knot around branches to allow for growth and easy removal once they were ready to harvest.

Responder ↗
SLIMER75

#106




This is what I have going on right now

Responder ↗

Responder