Judging from the pistols still being white I’d say you have a ways to go.
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14651 respostas · 75755 visualizações
Yeap sure does, some pistols have started browning but majority still white👌🏾
The day the pic was taken was day 40 above soil.
Can anyone estimate the potential yield for this lanky lady? Same strain as my previous post. Highest budsite standing at 60cm😊
It’s hard to say but maybe an ounce or two. It look like you might be defoliating a bit too much tho. Remember, leaves are like solar panels and power the plant
Yeah I think I went hard on defoliation because of a small grow space. Didn’t expect this tree to grow this big but my tent will be here soon.
No… should be ok! She is just stunnend now. You say she is 60cm tall, so 2 feet. It’s hard to say how much you will harvest. There many factors involved. But I assume like 2oz or 50-60g maybe more maybe less. But I think if you can pull out 2oz you can be happy!
Been playing with the press after the last lot finished drying. Pretty decent return of 7g in and 1.4g out. And holy shitballs does it pack a punch.
This looks amazing! And 7g in 1,4g out is really good! I also need to get a press at some point! Which do you have? ![]()
Cheapest of the cheap ones lol. For what i paid for it i couldn’t be happier really. $365 australian on ebay so im sure it will be cheaper for most people.
The cheapest of the cheapest is exactly the one I’m looking for! Thanks! ![]()
Time will tell buddy, I’ll keep you guys posted on the progress. Just a question on Community socials, do we have any 4/20 traditions? Live group sessions and so forth?
There is a Discord group.
Discord - Grow with Jane
Good lookin out mate💪🏾
I just joined this too now… ![]()
Week 3 or 4 of flower. Starting to fill in and show its deep purple colors. This is black strap by brother Mendel
Gotta have the paid membership here to have access to discord I believe
I think you can without the paid as I’m pretty sure I’ve scrolled through there before but I could be mistaken. Either way I like this platform better for sure!









