How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14651 respostas · 75755 visualizações

El_Gintsa_13

#8914


Can anyone estimate the potential yield for this lanky lady? Same strain as my previous post. Highest budsite standing at 60cm😊

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8916

It’s hard to say but maybe an ounce or two. It look like you might be defoliating a bit too much tho. Remember, leaves are like solar panels and power the plant

Responder ↗
El_Gintsa_13

#8917

Yeah I think I went hard on defoliation because of a small grow space. Didn’t expect this tree to grow this big but my tent will be here soon.

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#8918

No… should be ok! She is just stunnend now. You say she is 60cm tall, so 2 feet. It’s hard to say how much you will harvest. There many factors involved. But I assume like 2oz or 50-60g maybe more maybe less. But I think if you can pull out 2oz you can be happy!

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#8919

Been playing with the press after the last lot finished drying. Pretty decent return of 7g in and 1.4g out. And holy shitballs does it pack a punch.


Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#8920

This looks amazing! And 7g in 1,4g out is really good! I also need to get a press at some point! Which do you have? :slight_smile:

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#8921

Cheapest of the cheap ones lol. For what i paid for it i couldn’t be happier really. $365 australian on ebay so im sure it will be cheaper for most people.

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#8923

The cheapest of the cheapest is exactly the one I’m looking for! Thanks! :green_heart:

Responder ↗
El_Gintsa_13

#8924

Time will tell buddy, I’ll keep you guys posted on the progress. Just a question on Community socials, do we have any 4/20 traditions? Live group sessions and so forth?

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8928

Week 3 or 4 of flower. Starting to fill in and show its deep purple colors. This is black strap by brother Mendel

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8930

I think you can without the paid as I’m pretty sure I’ve scrolled through there before but I could be mistaken. Either way I like this platform better for sure!

Responder ↗

Responder