How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14651 respostas · 75755 visualizações

Smokey101

#8934

I think an annual 4/20 live sesh on discord would be an awesome idea and ill run it by @Eli and would not be opposed to also doing maybe monthly or weekly discord voice chats to talk about various topics or at times just to get to know one another… im on the discord but use the app way more but would be down for group stuff on discord

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#8935

At one point i also believe it was like that and was changed for all to join i think but def remember seeing somewhere if ya had membership it gave access to discord

Responder ↗
GGG

#8936

My last red poison auto seed,
See what she can do :crossed_fingers:



Responder ↗
El_Gintsa_13

#8937

That was my thinking around the socials, this platform has been by far the most helpful to me. What better way to enhance that experience? Id be keen

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#8939

Ill talk with the other community mods and admins and see if its something we could arrange or maybe get a community vote to see if others would like to do something like that as well. And possibly go from there. And im sure we could always set something up ourselves as a community and see how it goes

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#8940

The only problem I see, is that we are here from all over the World. So when it’s 04:20 pm for some of us it’s 04:20 am for others…

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#8941

I’ almost at the finish line! I will flush them this Weekend. :slight_smile:












Responder ↗
Smokey101

#8942

Yeah that would be an issue for sure and even in the U.S. we have like 3 time zones or some shit lol. Some mods are from other countries and may be interested in setting something up for members in there region but id have to find out.

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#8944

Thanks! The Frozen Chetty Runtz is the clear winner. but they had more light more space and have also received more love. There is that one Pheno from the Frozen Cherry Runt’s wich has a bit smaller flowers but it’s so insanely frosty!

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8945

That’s a gnarly canopy for just 3 plants. Do you run photos? If so how long is your veg

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#8946

Yes they are all feminized photos. It was quite a while because of the mainlining. It was almost two month…

this is how they looked on the first day in flower.




Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#8948

Thanks man! I will! :slight_smile:
But I think, next time I’ll just top them again after 3 or 4 nodes and do some LST. but I haven’t decided yet…

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#8950

Actually if you mainline the way I did there is not so much to lollipop because all the nodes end up at the top. :slight_smile:

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8951

Got bored today so I moved my solo cup challenge plants to my 5x5 to finish up while that tent is in veg. I then decided I wanted to have some fun, so I set up a 5gal fabric pot on an ac infinity auto watering base. I’m gonna run Mephisto genetics’s gus scout cookies auto. I’m gonna run no environmentals besides a fan to circulate air. Let’s see what happens.


Responder ↗
El_Gintsa_13

#8952

I’ll be glued to the progress of this experiment, its results might determine if inline fans are really a necessity or can fans suffice for me in my upcoming run. But then again there’s genetics to consider

Responder ↗

Responder