How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14650 respostas · 75748 visualizações

Lynx_361

#8944

Thanks! The Frozen Chetty Runtz is the clear winner. but they had more light more space and have also received more love. There is that one Pheno from the Frozen Cherry Runt’s wich has a bit smaller flowers but it’s so insanely frosty!

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8945

That’s a gnarly canopy for just 3 plants. Do you run photos? If so how long is your veg

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#8946

Yes they are all feminized photos. It was quite a while because of the mainlining. It was almost two month…

this is how they looked on the first day in flower.




Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#8948

Thanks man! I will! :slight_smile:
But I think, next time I’ll just top them again after 3 or 4 nodes and do some LST. but I haven’t decided yet…

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#8950

Actually if you mainline the way I did there is not so much to lollipop because all the nodes end up at the top. :slight_smile:

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8951

Got bored today so I moved my solo cup challenge plants to my 5x5 to finish up while that tent is in veg. I then decided I wanted to have some fun, so I set up a 5gal fabric pot on an ac infinity auto watering base. I’m gonna run Mephisto genetics’s gus scout cookies auto. I’m gonna run no environmentals besides a fan to circulate air. Let’s see what happens.


Responder ↗
El_Gintsa_13

#8952

I’ll be glued to the progress of this experiment, its results might determine if inline fans are really a necessity or can fans suffice for me in my upcoming run. But then again there’s genetics to consider

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#8953

I can recommend you guys joining the GWJ Dicord its actually just more of the same.

Responder ↗
GGG

#8954

Something iv had my eyes on for a while :heart_eyes:

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8955

I’ll post updates here as it progresses for you. It seems like it will be a heavy producer and has been an easy grow for me. The dark purple colors are already coming through so I feel like it’s going to be an amazing final bud

Responder ↗
GGG

#8956

After my first year of growing and had more confidence. I was look for some crazy colour flowers. I had my eye on black strap but end up going red poison.







Done 2 plants so far… 1st one coloured up more then second but both :heart_eyes:

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#8958

That looks awesome and hopefully some good smoke for ya. Congrats and love the colors

Responder ↗
GGG

#8960

Sweet seeds. Good price aswell if i remember correctly and easy growing :+1:

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#8961





All 16 days old 1x rickys hash plant 2x necromancer kush 1x sour maui and got an alien hash plant and grandpas stash in solo cups about a week old

Responder ↗
First-timer

#8963



She is starting to hit pre-flower should i trim it more or is it fine

Responder ↗

Responder