Got bored today so I moved my solo cup challenge plants to my 5x5 to finish up while that tent is in veg. I then decided I wanted to have some fun, so I set up a 5gal fabric pot on an ac infinity auto watering base. I’m gonna run Mephisto genetics’s gus scout cookies auto. I’m gonna run no environmentals besides a fan to circulate air. Let’s see what happens.
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14651 respostas · 75753 visualizações
I’ll be glued to the progress of this experiment, its results might determine if inline fans are really a necessity or can fans suffice for me in my upcoming run. But then again there’s genetics to consider
I can recommend you guys joining the GWJ Dicord its actually just more of the same.
Something iv had my eyes on for a while ![]()
I’ll post updates here as it progresses for you. It seems like it will be a heavy producer and has been an easy grow for me. The dark purple colors are already coming through so I feel like it’s going to be an amazing final bud
After my first year of growing and had more confidence. I was look for some crazy colour flowers. I had my eye on black strap but end up going red poison.
Done 2 plants so far… 1st one coloured up more then second but both
Hell yeah! What breeder is that from?
That looks awesome and hopefully some good smoke for ya. Congrats and love the colors
Sweet seeds. Good price aswell if i remember correctly and easy growing ![]()
All 16 days old 1x rickys hash plant 2x necromancer kush 1x sour maui and got an alien hash plant and grandpas stash in solo cups about a week old
Looking like they are loving life already.
Wouldnt hurt to clean up some of the inner center to allow light thru but even if ya dont you should be alright. Looking good and looking forward to seeing flower updates
Apple Strudel Auto
Strawberry Cough
Hulkberry Auto, just about done
Auto Critical Orange Punch. Kickin ars
Blueberry Muffin. Slow start and some leaf curling. She got off to a ruff start. Plus I have made some mistakes.
Have you checked the trichomes yet? I see it still has white pistols. I typically don’t even check trichomes until all the pistols are brown.
Yeah I checked, I’d say about 50% cloudy. The breeders recommendation is 75 days but I guess I’ll see how far along it is in the next 5 days. Yeah the pistols have caused some doubt but lets see. I’ll post again on day 75
Breeder recommendations are just a ball park under ideal conditions. And I haven’t had an auto come even close to the breeders finish time.
























