How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14651 respostas · 75755 visualizações

Lynx_361

#8953

I can recommend you guys joining the GWJ Dicord its actually just more of the same.

Responder ↗
GGG

#8954

Something iv had my eyes on for a while :heart_eyes:

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8955

I’ll post updates here as it progresses for you. It seems like it will be a heavy producer and has been an easy grow for me. The dark purple colors are already coming through so I feel like it’s going to be an amazing final bud

Responder ↗
GGG

#8956

After my first year of growing and had more confidence. I was look for some crazy colour flowers. I had my eye on black strap but end up going red poison.







Done 2 plants so far… 1st one coloured up more then second but both :heart_eyes:

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#8958

That looks awesome and hopefully some good smoke for ya. Congrats and love the colors

Responder ↗
GGG

#8960

Sweet seeds. Good price aswell if i remember correctly and easy growing :+1:

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#8961





All 16 days old 1x rickys hash plant 2x necromancer kush 1x sour maui and got an alien hash plant and grandpas stash in solo cups about a week old

Responder ↗
First-timer

#8963



She is starting to hit pre-flower should i trim it more or is it fine

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#8964

Wouldnt hurt to clean up some of the inner center to allow light thru but even if ya dont you should be alright. Looking good and looking forward to seeing flower updates

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#8965


Apple Strudel Auto


Strawberry Cough


Hulkberry Auto, just about done


Auto Critical Orange Punch. Kickin ars


Blueberry Muffin. Slow start and some leaf curling. She got off to a ruff start. Plus I have made some mistakes.

Responder ↗
El_Gintsa_13

#8966

Will be harvesting my 1st tree ever this coming Sunday, been gradually flushing.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8967

Have you checked the trichomes yet? I see it still has white pistols. I typically don’t even check trichomes until all the pistols are brown.

Responder ↗
El_Gintsa_13

#8968

Yeah I checked, I’d say about 50% cloudy. The breeders recommendation is 75 days but I guess I’ll see how far along it is in the next 5 days. Yeah the pistols have caused some doubt but lets see. I’ll post again on day 75

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8969

Breeder recommendations are just a ball park under ideal conditions. And I haven’t had an auto come even close to the breeders finish time.

Responder ↗

Responder