How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14650 respostas · 75748 visualizações

BluntForceTrauma420

#8967

Have you checked the trichomes yet? I see it still has white pistols. I typically don’t even check trichomes until all the pistols are brown.

Responder ↗
El_Gintsa_13

#8968

Yeah I checked, I’d say about 50% cloudy. The breeders recommendation is 75 days but I guess I’ll see how far along it is in the next 5 days. Yeah the pistols have caused some doubt but lets see. I’ll post again on day 75

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8969

Breeder recommendations are just a ball park under ideal conditions. And I haven’t had an auto come even close to the breeders finish time.

Responder ↗
GGG

#8974

Progress…

Gelato week 14 F



Cream week 14 F


Red p x amo week 7 F


Blue kush week 14 V


Blue kush week 13 v


Red poison week 4 v

:crossed_fingers:

Responder ↗
GGG

#8975

Its a rare condition called fasciation. I worked as a landscape gardener for 15 years i use to see it often tbh it certain types of plants. Not to sure health wise or just deformed growth. The plants in the gardens always looked completely healthy but just flat stems or flower heads. Some funky looking things lol.

Responder ↗
GGG

#8977

No worries :+1: im glad i was able to help… looking into it doesn’t seem to affect the plants health at all. Maybe watch out as that would possibly be a weak spot

Responder ↗
Icirazy22

#8978

Yes sir nail on the head you just need to look out for mold because all the dense foliage im probably going to just take off that branch because it doesn’t bud very well just one cluster of flowers that don’t quite make it.

Responder ↗
DonJuan.growers

#8980

hermosa planta, vigorosa y las puntas bien resinosas. ¿Para que los cogollos sean más compactos y no tan aireados que fertilizantes se utilizan y que tipo de iluminación estas utilizando?

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8981

I use buildasoil nutrients and a HLG blackbird for lighting. Here is what my buds look like from my 5x5




Responder ↗
DonJuan.growers

#8982

Felicitaciones por el buen trabajo y dedicación! Me gustaria poder catar esa producción de indoor :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8983

Thank you for the compliment, it’s a labor of love. Keep hanging around here and asking questions you’ll have that level of production soon enough.

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#8984

9th flower week and they’re still bulking up… If they don’t get ready till April 3rd, I have to ask a trusty friend to care them a little longer and to do the harvest for my while I’m gone for 10 day’s.























Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8985

With all those white pistols you’ll definitely be asking your friend. At least you have someone that can help you. I wish I had that lol

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#8986

I think you are right… Still sucks! I want to cut them down by myself. :sob: Shall I still feed them till I leave? Or shall I flush them the upcoming weekend? They are already low on nutrients.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#8987

I would be holding off on flushing until you have an actual finish up day picked based on how they change.

Responder ↗

Responder