How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14650 respostas · 75748 visualizações

BluntForceTrauma420

#8983

Thank you for the compliment, it’s a labor of love. Keep hanging around here and asking questions you’ll have that level of production soon enough.

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#8984

9th flower week and they’re still bulking up… If they don’t get ready till April 3rd, I have to ask a trusty friend to care them a little longer and to do the harvest for my while I’m gone for 10 day’s.























Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8985

With all those white pistols you’ll definitely be asking your friend. At least you have someone that can help you. I wish I had that lol

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#8986

I think you are right… Still sucks! I want to cut them down by myself. :sob: Shall I still feed them till I leave? Or shall I flush them the upcoming weekend? They are already low on nutrients.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#8987

I would be holding off on flushing until you have an actual finish up day picked based on how they change.

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#8988

I have a job abroad from April 3rd till April 13th and another job abroad from April 15th till April 18th… Its a messed up situation… But I have a friend who could water them and do the harvest for me…

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#8990

Would they be able to send you some pics while you are away? You could get them to switch to plain water once you see what you want

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#8992

I often have to leave my wife in charge of feeding. I mix the nutes before I leave and all she has to do is ph before giving it to them or filling the res

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#8993

It depends on your nutes too, some will hold their ph well while others will drift up or down after a while

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#8994

I use Advanced Nutrients pH perfect and all add on’s. It’s pretty good holding the pH value. But I only have a 5,5 gallon tank to water them.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#8995

Hey ɓud what was the seed company you said delivered to ya discreetly? Was it seedsman? Community member in discord was aking for a good company that delivers around the world

Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#8999

Hello fellow stoners! This is my new indoor crop, which I’m currently cultivating. The seeds are from the following bank:
Purple City Genetics
1-300x472

  1. Akira (Lemon Cherry Gelato x Permanent Marker) x (Oreoz Gushmint)

  2. Boppers (Oakland Piff x THC Bomb)




Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#9001

Looks great! :purple_heart:
You can literally see how the purple color is floating to the flower!

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#9002

I like the spirit level on your light. I also have one laying on mine. :sweat_smile:

Responder ↗

Responder