How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14651 respostas · 75753 visualizações

ShaggyGrower.V2

#8999

Hello fellow stoners! This is my new indoor crop, which I’m currently cultivating. The seeds are from the following bank:
Purple City Genetics
1-300x472

  1. Akira (Lemon Cherry Gelato x Permanent Marker) x (Oreoz Gushmint)

  2. Boppers (Oakland Piff x THC Bomb)




Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#9001

Looks great! :purple_heart:
You can literally see how the purple color is floating to the flower!

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#9002

I like the spirit level on your light. I also have one laying on mine. :sweat_smile:

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9003

For sure and that picture does it no justice. My camera is terrible even tho I have a fairly new iPhone

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9005

How do you calculate micromoles? I’m running right over 1,000 ppfd in flower with 18/6 cycle which I think is definitely on the higher end but I wanted to experiment and push the lights this run

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#9009

Mol stands for molecule. It’s the unit to describe the density of gas’s, liquid’s or in our case, light.

PPFD means photosynthetic photon flux density and the unit it’s measured in is micomol per m² per second.

PPF means micromol per second (so we only measure the light output but not the density.)

DLI means mol per m² per day

So the short answer is, PPFD=Micomol per m² per s
and that’s what he means. It’s basically the same. He only said micomol but he means micomol per m² per s, or in other word PPFD.


PPFD-1920w

Micromol is just the unit we measure our lights with. PPFD is not a mathematical unit it just means photosynthetic photon flux density.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9012

I need to watch this and learn. But if ppfd is essentially the same thing, is there a need to over complicate?

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#9013





Veg day 19 and 27 days old total. Rickys hash plant, 2x necro kush and a sour maui. Only giving a 30-45 day veg before flipping to flower so i got some summer smoke

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#9014

Micomol per m² per second is just the unit to measure PPFD.

I’s like saying my bank account has 1000$. Than is bank account = PPFD and the unit to measure it, is Doller=Micromol per m² per second. :slight_smile:

Responder ↗

Responder