How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14649 respostas · 75729 visualizações
I need to watch this and learn. But if ppfd is essentially the same thing, is there a need to over complicate?
Veg day 19 and 27 days old total. Rickys hash plant, 2x necro kush and a sour maui. Only giving a 30-45 day veg before flipping to flower so i got some summer smoke
Micomol per m² per second is just the unit to measure PPFD.
I’s like saying my bank account has 1000$. Than is bank account = PPFD and the unit to measure it, is Doller=Micromol per m² per second. ![]()
See, that I can understand
you’re awesome lynx!
She’s getting nice and solid. Should be chunky by the end.
Huge bush, especially for an auto! Great work!
Decided to harvest the little one at day 75, 1st ever harvest. I know I could’ve gone abit longer but wanted to try the recommended end of cycle. I have another plant of the same strain that just entered flower so will definitely let that one go longer and compare the 2 results ![]()
I am going to try increasing the nutes a bit this round. My plants usually start eating on themselves at this stage.
Lynx_361 I try to buy high yield strains and the octopots help a bunch.
So I ran into an issue and did an experiment. My 3 moon fog were drastically bigger than my notorious thc. So I did a heavy defoliation and topped every branch. The hope is that it would slow growth so the notorious thc could catch up.
Here is march 21st
Here is march 28th
And here is today
This allowed the runt to catch up a bit. Still think I’m gonna have to raise it up with blocks to keep my canopy even. On the plus side I learned how resilient this plant is.
Its gotta be healthy to get that kind of cut back. But, as you see you can do it. Looks good. I had to do the same about 2 or 3 grows back. Not quite that much cut back but i cut every branch down about half way to even the grow out. I created a lot of tops but, i found that the branches were weaker and couldn’t hold the weight of the flowers well. That was my experience. Hopefully you wont run into that.
And here i was thinking i get a bit savage with my training sessions sometimes lol.
They look very happy and healthy! They might grow much more bushy now… Keep us updated! ![]()
![]()
I’ve grown more than 20 plants from that bank and havent seen that
It’s kinda neat ![]()
Do you live next to a nuclear power plant?![]()
![]()
![]()
fuckin lynx!
![]()
![]()
![]()
I don’t think so I’d be more worried about me lbvs.
















