How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14649 respostas · 75729 visualizações

Smokey101

#9013





Veg day 19 and 27 days old total. Rickys hash plant, 2x necro kush and a sour maui. Only giving a 30-45 day veg before flipping to flower so i got some summer smoke

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#9014

Micomol per m² per second is just the unit to measure PPFD.

I’s like saying my bank account has 1000$. Than is bank account = PPFD and the unit to measure it, is Doller=Micromol per m² per second. :slight_smile:

Responder ↗
El_Gintsa_13

#9019



Decided to harvest the little one at day 75, 1st ever harvest. I know I could’ve gone abit longer but wanted to try the recommended end of cycle. I have another plant of the same strain that just entered flower so will definitely let that one go longer and compare the 2 results :slightly_smiling_face:

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#9020

I am going to try increasing the nutes a bit this round. My plants usually start eating on themselves at this stage.

Lynx_361 I try to buy high yield strains and the octopots help a bunch.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#9021

So I ran into an issue and did an experiment. My 3 moon fog were drastically bigger than my notorious thc. So I did a heavy defoliation and topped every branch. The hope is that it would slow growth so the notorious thc could catch up.

Here is march 21st



Here is march 28th


And here is today

This allowed the runt to catch up a bit. Still think I’m gonna have to raise it up with blocks to keep my canopy even. On the plus side I learned how resilient this plant is.

Responder ↗
ItsOzzie

#9022

Its gotta be healthy to get that kind of cut back. But, as you see you can do it. Looks good. I had to do the same about 2 or 3 grows back. Not quite that much cut back but i cut every branch down about half way to even the grow out. I created a lot of tops but, i found that the branches were weaker and couldn’t hold the weight of the flowers well. That was my experience. Hopefully you wont run into that.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#9023

And here i was thinking i get a bit savage with my training sessions sometimes lol.

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#9024

They look very happy and healthy! They might grow much more bushy now… Keep us updated! :slightly_smiling_face::green_heart:

Responder ↗
Graywave

#9025

I’ve grown more than 20 plants from that bank and havent seen that :exploding_head: It’s kinda neat :thinking:

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9030

Sorry my camera really sucks, this was the best pic I could get to pick up the crazy purple in this black strap!

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9032

This is my first exhale bag but I’m surprised have fast it got mold. Is this normal after a little over a month?

Responder ↗

Responder