I think you are right… Still sucks! I want to cut them down by myself.
Shall I still feed them till I leave? Or shall I flush them the upcoming weekend? They are already low on nutrients.
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14650 respostas · 75748 visualizações
I would be holding off on flushing until you have an actual finish up day picked based on how they change.
I have a job abroad from April 3rd till April 13th and another job abroad from April 15th till April 18th… Its a messed up situation… But I have a friend who could water them and do the harvest for me…
I wouldn’t flush till all the pistols are brown but I also haven’t flushed in years
Would they be able to send you some pics while you are away? You could get them to switch to plain water once you see what you want
Sure he can. I just hoped he don’t need to mix any nutrients. But you guy’s are probably right. They still some more time. Thank guy’s! @Crackadoo @BluntForceTrauma420
I often have to leave my wife in charge of feeding. I mix the nutes before I leave and all she has to do is ph before giving it to them or filling the res
It depends on your nutes too, some will hold their ph well while others will drift up or down after a while
I use Advanced Nutrients pH perfect and all add on’s. It’s pretty good holding the pH value. But I only have a 5,5 gallon tank to water them.
Hey ɓud what was the seed company you said delivered to ya discreetly? Was it seedsman? Community member in discord was aking for a good company that delivers around the world
It was herbies that got my order to me recently.
Humboldt is discreet and available world wide I believe
Hello fellow stoners! This is my new indoor crop, which I’m currently cultivating. The seeds are from the following bank:
Purple City Genetics

-
Akira (Lemon Cherry Gelato x Permanent Marker) x (Oreoz Gushmint)
-
Boppers (Oakland Piff x THC Bomb)
Lookin good shaggy! Keep us updated!
Looks great! ![]()
You can literally see how the purple color is floating to the flower!
I like the spirit level on your light. I also have one laying on mine. ![]()
For sure and that picture does it no justice. My camera is terrible even tho I have a fairly new iPhone
How do you calculate micromoles? I’m running right over 1,000 ppfd in flower with 18/6 cycle which I think is definitely on the higher end but I wanted to experiment and push the lights this run





