How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14650 respostas · 75748 visualizações
Wouldnt hurt to clean up some of the inner center to allow light thru but even if ya dont you should be alright. Looking good and looking forward to seeing flower updates
Apple Strudel Auto
Strawberry Cough
Hulkberry Auto, just about done
Auto Critical Orange Punch. Kickin ars
Blueberry Muffin. Slow start and some leaf curling. She got off to a ruff start. Plus I have made some mistakes.
Have you checked the trichomes yet? I see it still has white pistols. I typically don’t even check trichomes until all the pistols are brown.
Yeah I checked, I’d say about 50% cloudy. The breeders recommendation is 75 days but I guess I’ll see how far along it is in the next 5 days. Yeah the pistols have caused some doubt but lets see. I’ll post again on day 75
Breeder recommendations are just a ball park under ideal conditions. And I haven’t had an auto come even close to the breeders finish time.
Same breeder and strain?
Nah weedseedsexpress a Green Crack
Progress…
Gelato week 14 F
Cream week 14 F
Red p x amo week 7 F
Blue kush week 14 V
Blue kush week 13 v
Red poison week 4 v
Its a rare condition called fasciation. I worked as a landscape gardener for 15 years i use to see it often tbh it certain types of plants. Not to sure health wise or just deformed growth. The plants in the gardens always looked completely healthy but just flat stems or flower heads. Some funky looking things lol.
Ahhh gotcha and much respect for the info
No worries
im glad i was able to help… looking into it doesn’t seem to affect the plants health at all. Maybe watch out as that would possibly be a weak spot
Yes sir nail on the head you just need to look out for mold because all the dense foliage im probably going to just take off that branch because it doesn’t bud very well just one cluster of flowers that don’t quite make it.
Great training! I might try that for my outdoor grow this season!
hermosa planta, vigorosa y las puntas bien resinosas. ¿Para que los cogollos sean más compactos y no tan aireados que fertilizantes se utilizan y que tipo de iluminación estas utilizando?
I use buildasoil nutrients and a HLG blackbird for lighting. Here is what my buds look like from my 5x5
Felicitaciones por el buen trabajo y dedicación! Me gustaria poder catar esa producción de indoor
![]()
Thank you for the compliment, it’s a labor of love. Keep hanging around here and asking questions you’ll have that level of production soon enough.

























