How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14650 respostas · 75744 visualizações

Smokey101

#9044

When i used the tent i exhausted every few hours but now in the room i had it hanging with a rotating fan in room and would just open the door every hour or so. I tend to go in the room a lot during lights on so id like to believe im doing okay with air exchange.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#9045

I used to just have my exhaust kick on for 5 minutes every 2 hours to exchange the air and that worked well unless it was getting hot. Adding the controller actually made it harder to maintain the ppm because of temp triggers and stuff but that can be programmed around if necessary too.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9046

I’ve honestly kept my exhaust schedule as is because my tent tends to stay a bit on the hot side. I guess I can see if there’s room for adjustment. Lights off it’s pretty solid tho so think I’m good there

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9047

In veg I guess it’s a lot easier but I was already into flower when I put the bag in so didn’t have much leeway on it

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9049

Even in flower? My tent doesn’t get too hot, maybe low 80’s so if so I just need to keep under 60 rh right?

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#9051

While it does help a lot with higher temps you also have to balance it with stronger feeds and light than normal or the plants can’t make the most of it. Also even though the plants aren’t as bothered by the temps you will still lose terps if its getting too hot

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#9052

I believe that you want the humidity below 60 for flower but don’t quote me on it. I’m assuming just as mold prevention you’d have to

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#9053

@Mjcalifornia basically what everybody said is how i feel about the co2 as well. It allows hotter temps but risk of trichome loss in flower but last grow flower temps were about 77-80f and i probably did lose some profile but nothing i could notice being a home grower and it also allows you to run your light a little closer/stronger and feed a little harder. For me i still focus vpd more than anything except flowering stage i still try to get lower temps but after ya play around a little bit im sure youll find something that is working for ya

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9054

Thanks yall. I’m pretty happy so far and will just keep messing with it until I figure it out. Love the conversations tho because people bring up shit I never even thought of

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#9055

I think I have my system worked out. It has been smooth sailing. I have run into some bunk old seeds.

It is way easier than top feeding and the plants that I am harvesting are bringing way bigger harvests.

I wish I would have known about overgrow, that forum has a lot of information about Octopots. Some people on there have been using Octopots for a decade. There are also people on YouTube that share info as well.

Most people are using promix and jacks 321. I would have had an easier time if I followed that formula. I had already started with Coco Loco and Fox Farm nutes. I also use urea, potassium carbonate, triple super phosphorus, chelated iron,monosilicic acid and SLF 100 to keep the reservoir under control.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9056

Good to hear. I’m between those and the dwc setup but think I’d be more comfortable with those octopots. I’m putting it off for now but it’s definitely on my upgrade list!

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#9060

I’m in 10 gallon grassroot pots they have a liner that helps retain moisture. When I run 5 gallons I have the ac infinity auto watering bases. I’m looking into tray to grow or auto pots. Earth boxes have been on my radar but I’m not sure about their footprint. I think I could fit 4 in my tent and I prefer to run 5 plants. The tray to grow is big too and each holds 2 plants in each making for 4 plants again. So for now I’m buying blumats and their drip ring. Lol too many to choose from lol.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9061

Way too much to choose from! The earth boxes seem like you could easily do 2 plants in 1, but I’m not sure. I really like that concept tho but if it’s only 1 plant in each, they’re too big for most tents

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9063

I’ll finish watching that episode later to see what he does. You could probably even put a divider in the soil to keep the roots separate

Responder ↗

Responder