L.O.S. second run

39 respostas · 596 visualizações

cannabliss

#6

White Widow Week 5:









The cola in the center of the last pic is actually the main cola which never stretched as I had hoped.

Temps have been brutal this past week, hovering in the low 90s. I guess I really have no choice but to get an A/C unit if I want to continue growing during summer.

Buds actually started forming 9 days from flip and trichs are just now starting to form up. I’ve had to nurse this plant along, suffering from N def late in veg then Ca and Mg def early in flower. I guess this means that 7G is not big enough to sustain itself. I would need to let it sit for about a month and let the worms and microbes work on the roots. There just wasn’t enough space for the new roots. Lesson learned.

Meanwhile, the Blueberry OG, at 8 weeks from sprout has been purring along in the closet, begging to flower as I can see pistils shooting out. I figure by the time the White Widow is done, the Bluberry will be ready for flip.


And finally, in the backburner, I’ve got an Afghani and Punch Pie taking advantage of the sunshine:


Cheers and happy growing. Hope you are enjoying this blistering heat wave.

Responder ↗
cannabliss

#8

White Widow ending week 6:


Blueberry OG week 2:


I thought I had flipped the BOG too early but the way it has stretched in its first week I’m glad I did flip. She has surpassed the WW in height. I am using both the 2000 and 1000 in there for the added coverage. I did put in the other 1000 I had but with the current heat wave we have had here for the last 3 weeks, it was too much. Might not be a bad idea come winter time or when I get an A/C.

Cheers and happy growing.

Responder ↗
cannabliss

#14

Starting to turn color on some buds. Still seeing about 60% white pistils so it may be awhile yet.

Responder ↗
cannabliss

#15

Week 7: Pistils have started to recede faster now and buds are getting fatter. Can’t believe she still stretched an inch in the past week. Lights off temps have been mid-60s but with lights on they soar up to mid-80s. Hoping to get a break from this ongoing heat wave.

Quarter pounder or half? What do the good folks think?

Responder ↗
cannabliss

#19

Some week 8 buds:

As she looks at this stage:

20210820_053000-1

Cheers and happy growing!

Responder ↗
cannabliss

#20

I think this is my best effort ever.

This does not include the larf and popcorn buds from the bottom growth which I would estimate to be another ounce or so. It does not look like much volume wise but the buds feel real dense and heavy. I did use 600 watts of LED on this grow to see how it would compare to my HID and what I’ve found are denser buds from the LEDs. Could be my imagination. Only way to find out is to do a side ny side in two identical tents. So much to do yet so little space…

I now have a Punch Pie in its second week from flip:

And another vegging in the closet:

These should be interesting as the seeds came from a stressed feminized plant (overage)…I wonder what I’ll get.

Cheers.

Responder ↗
cannabliss

#23

Punch Pie #1 week 4: short and bushy but seeded. I guess I’ve got reason to use my hash bags now. I don’t know if the second one is a hermie as well but I decided to flip it early and get rid of the seeds.




Afghani #1:

Looks like it’s time to mow the lawn again. The clover and alfalfa were started prior to transplant of the seedlings and is just now doing its job of keeping the soil moist underneath the web of roots it has spread across the soil’s surface. And bonus effect is the decomposing “green manure” provides added nutrients back into the soil, primarily N from the clover. Fun stuff!

Cheers

Responder ↗
cannabliss

#25

So far so good with the second Punch Pie, no balls or nanners…yet!

I thought I’d flipped it too early at 9 weeks from sprout but it seems to be just right height-wise. Growth seems to be very vigorous unlike the first one. It may not look like it but I have defoliated a number of times already just to keep air flow going through.

And speaking of airflow, I’ve found an ideal spot for an oscillating fan:

Run at medium speed, it has enough power to have the whole plant wiggling nicely. You can also see how I have my secondary light set up at a semi-batwing configuration. I am theorizing that the angle of focused light will provide better penetration to the undergrowth and reduce shadows within the plant. How it will affect the final product, I don’t know. It shouldn’t harm it though.

Happy growing!

Responder ↗

Responder