:camera_flash: Photo Friday!

817 respostas · 7512 visualizações

Vanillabean

#13

We have a firing range on our land and every time I go down there, I see these super tiny little frogs. This is one next to a .22 casing.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#15




Heres my little weekend drive views. About a 2 hr drive to maine/canadian border but worth every bit of it

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#19

Lol whoever comes by on a summer sunday can eat till they cant anymore :rofl:

Responder ↗
Flax

#21

caon 50mm flower cats-1





gulls  (14)


squirell (2)

squirrel  all done  d wm
sat for me but heres some pics i took :slight_smile:

Responder ↗
Flax

#23

just some random ppls and freinds pets that i took pics of when out with my dslr . i did ask the owners permission lto take the pics most owners ternd to be fine with it :slight_smile:







bella-1-6

Responder ↗
Flax

#27

surprising how many owners are fine with me taking pics of there pets



even cuter :slight_smile:


it was alive and alive when i left it

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#29

Since everyone is sharing these awesome animal pictures. Here is my grandma cat… She’s born 2001

Responder ↗
Wargoat

#32

I’m gonna need your address so I can be there for dinner next Sunday lol. Have you tried the chicken leg hangers for the grill?

Responder ↗

Responder