:camera_flash: Photo Friday!

817 respostas · 7512 visualizações

Smokey101

#19

Lol whoever comes by on a summer sunday can eat till they cant anymore :rofl:

Responder ↗
Flax

#21

caon 50mm flower cats-1





gulls  (14)


squirell (2)

squirrel  all done  d wm
sat for me but heres some pics i took :slight_smile:

Responder ↗
Flax

#23

just some random ppls and freinds pets that i took pics of when out with my dslr . i did ask the owners permission lto take the pics most owners ternd to be fine with it :slight_smile:







bella-1-6

Responder ↗
Flax

#27

surprising how many owners are fine with me taking pics of there pets



even cuter :slight_smile:


it was alive and alive when i left it

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#29

Since everyone is sharing these awesome animal pictures. Here is my grandma cat… She’s born 2001

Responder ↗
Wargoat

#32

I’m gonna need your address so I can be there for dinner next Sunday lol. Have you tried the chicken leg hangers for the grill?

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#33

No i havent to be honest didnt even think about hangers but now i want some for the smoker side

Responder ↗
Eli

#37

Hello to this incredible Community! I can not believe the photos you all have shared. I melted with cuteness and dreamed of traveling a few times.

Today I want to share with you that this weekend I will be starting a new batch of mothers with the plants I have been using (Recovery and Jack La Mota from Medical Seeds), but I will be adding a new strain to my grow that has a high THCV. My goal is to have plants that I can use to make medicinal oils for different conditions and I hope that this new strain can help those who have problems with their metabolism. I AM THRILLED! I love discovering new plants and even more to see how they interact with us.

What about all of you? What are your plans for this weekend? How are you preparing for it? Share and network in this wonderful Community!

Responder ↗

Responder