Re-Noob From Virginia

28 respostas · 349 visualizações

JohnnyPar

#1

Hello from the recently legalized Virginia!!! I have just ordered seeds from seedsman and plan to start my first grow in 20 years soon after their arrival! My first grow was indoor and harvested 4 very good plants. I had a grow journal on the now-defunct marijuanacom page but cant find it now, so I’m starting fresh. This grow will be outside since I am allowed 4 plants and dont have to hide them.

Ill be reading lots here as I re-learn the art and am going to rely on Y’alls help!!! Look forward to learning and growing with you!

Responder ↗
JohnnyPar

#3

Thanks! My first question will be about water and Ph. Where would be the ideal place to start asking?

Responder ↗
209MIKE

#4

Welcome to the community @JohnnyPar, you definitely found the right place to grow and learn! This community is very active with a lot of great members

Responder ↗
NicoZ

#5

Here’s the place. Just make a post and the community will reply.

Responder ↗
EddieBolls

#6

I’m from Virginia too. I’m about to start my first grow! So glad we can start growing! Best of luck to you!

Responder ↗
TheOriginalJ.C

#7

Welcome @JohnnyPar just coming to the end of my 1st grow and luckily found this app before I started, some good people on here who are glad to help… they certainly helped me through my 1st grow all you gotta do is ask :v:

Responder ↗
Meniaclemechanic

#9

1st things 1st Do your due diligence and research. Spend a little bit of time going and looking up and looking up how to grow marijuana lot of websites are gonna give you good basics and a good general knowledge of what you need to do then then hit Amazon by yourself a good PH and ECC Metre some ph up ph downAnd also you’re gonna want to look up good base nutrients to start with start with. Dan look up a good quality soil or how to make your own soil And make sure you sterilise all of your soils

Responder ↗
fyrman757

#11

Awesome! Welcome! And im in VA as well. Have a good foundation but always always learning here!

Responder ↗
marc_ame

#12

Hey. I’m in VA too. Totally psyched too start my first grow. I got seeds from attitude seed bank and just started hydrating 4 yesterday. Going to put in the rockwool today and hopefully they make it and I can put them into a top fed DWC system. I can’t wait. Wish all the best of luck on this adventure cause I’m sure at least some of you in VA are just as psyched as me to start your grow.

Responder ↗
JohnnyPar

#13

Oh man! Don’t you know it!!!

Responder ↗
Shadokin_Veil

#14

Good luck and happy growing. I’m unfortunately in West Virginia, can we come back and join the state again. Let by-gones be by-gones…buddy Ole pal, we want back in!

Responder ↗
NicoZ

#15

Welcome to the community! Happy to have you here

Responder ↗
Tubbz

#18

Welcome and definitely do your research. Lots of ppl on here are willing to help

Responder ↗
marc_ame

#19

Hi, Thanks for that link. so reading it does that mean it is illegal for me to press my rosin? I don’t see how it can be…its only heat and pressure…natural no chemicals. Or are they saying home grown weed cant be used for concentrates for sale in the shops? Sorta like I have to allow a union rep on my property to tell the workers about the union???

Responder ↗
JohnnyPar

#20

It’s very vague in several areas. I’ll keep researching. The whole part and keeping kids away is really vauge as well…

Responder ↗

Responder