Re-Noob From Virginia

28 respostas · 349 visualizações

TheOriginalJ.C

#7

Welcome @JohnnyPar just coming to the end of my 1st grow and luckily found this app before I started, some good people on here who are glad to help… they certainly helped me through my 1st grow all you gotta do is ask :v:

Responder ↗
Meniaclemechanic

#9

1st things 1st Do your due diligence and research. Spend a little bit of time going and looking up and looking up how to grow marijuana lot of websites are gonna give you good basics and a good general knowledge of what you need to do then then hit Amazon by yourself a good PH and ECC Metre some ph up ph downAnd also you’re gonna want to look up good base nutrients to start with start with. Dan look up a good quality soil or how to make your own soil And make sure you sterilise all of your soils

Responder ↗
fyrman757

#11

Awesome! Welcome! And im in VA as well. Have a good foundation but always always learning here!

Responder ↗
marc_ame

#12

Hey. I’m in VA too. Totally psyched too start my first grow. I got seeds from attitude seed bank and just started hydrating 4 yesterday. Going to put in the rockwool today and hopefully they make it and I can put them into a top fed DWC system. I can’t wait. Wish all the best of luck on this adventure cause I’m sure at least some of you in VA are just as psyched as me to start your grow.

Responder ↗
JohnnyPar

#13

Oh man! Don’t you know it!!!

Responder ↗
Shadokin_Veil

#14

Good luck and happy growing. I’m unfortunately in West Virginia, can we come back and join the state again. Let by-gones be by-gones…buddy Ole pal, we want back in!

Responder ↗
NicoZ

#15

Welcome to the community! Happy to have you here

Responder ↗
Tubbz

#18

Welcome and definitely do your research. Lots of ppl on here are willing to help

Responder ↗
marc_ame

#19

Hi, Thanks for that link. so reading it does that mean it is illegal for me to press my rosin? I don’t see how it can be…its only heat and pressure…natural no chemicals. Or are they saying home grown weed cant be used for concentrates for sale in the shops? Sorta like I have to allow a union rep on my property to tell the workers about the union???

Responder ↗
JohnnyPar

#20

It’s very vague in several areas. I’ll keep researching. The whole part and keeping kids away is really vauge as well…

Responder ↗
marc_ame

#21

For the kids I read try to prevent “unsupervised” access. So as long as Im with my kid. Like brewing beer, cant drink until they are 18 but could help in the brewing process. maybe?

Responder ↗
SkareGrow420

#22

Welcome I am from Virginia as well. Be careful with your outdoor grow as the plants cant be in the view of the public unfortunately.

Responder ↗
JohnnyPar

#23

Correct and they have to be labeled with your info, unfortunately… But I’ll accept that at this point.

Responder ↗
marc_ame

#24

Hi 209mike, thanks. I am very excited to be part of this community and the fact that it means I am actually growing.

Responder ↗
Deanirishgrower

#26

Welcome to the community @EddieBolls, like @209MIKE said, your on the right app here is like the help you get and advice, you think this app could grow for you lol,
So myself on my 4 grow but still only a beginner, started last year late but with the help here Iv has problems but solved the problem with the help from the guys here, they’re all exsperianced growers you can’t ask better people, but ya watch a couple of videos on growers for beginners, very good, hello you pick soil, nuitrition for start to finish, and get your PH pen, a 4 in 1 would be best to check ppm and EC, but with just that and some research and advice when needed from any of the Guys here would be more than happy to help, we all want the best grow we can have, Happy growing bro

Responder ↗

Responder