You are a natural. Keep improving as you learn.
Show your frosty buds
129 respostas · 1576 visualizações
Now that’s some frost.
Killin it king!
Thanks man. It’s just cause I’ve gotten good advice from you guys
That’s how we all learn my friend!
Hoping for my plant to produce like this. I have seeds from the green that I have bought from people, and I’m not sure what seeds they are. I’m guessing dirt weed, as some may call it. So I’m just gonna play it by ear and see what I get.
Wow, this looks great! I’m a girl, and I hope to get some help here with my cannabis cultivation. Waiting for my little friends to sprout their little tails for me to plant.
Wow that looks great. Super Frosty!
True, this looks really good! One plant one huge Bud! It’s perfect for an SoG! ![]()
Looks great! What breeder is that from??
She was a freebie from RQS, OG Kush.
Nice! I really like the freebie critical seeds I got from them
I’m dabbing on some of that super boof right now… I give it a solid 4 out of 5 stars lol very light floral flavor. It’s perfect for the first morning dab on the way out the door.

















