Show your frosty buds

129 respostas · 1576 visualizações

XkingX

#62

Thanks man. It’s just cause I’ve gotten good advice from you guys

Responder ↗
XkingX

#64

Picture of the Super Boof from tonight.

This is the sherb cream pie

Responder ↗
HappyCancer

#65

Hoping for my plant to produce like this. I have seeds from the green that I have bought from people, and I’m not sure what seeds they are. I’m guessing dirt weed, as some may call it. So I’m just gonna play it by ear and see what I get.

Responder ↗
HappyCancer

#66

Wow, this looks great! I’m a girl, and I hope to get some help here with my cannabis cultivation. Waiting for my little friends to sprout their little tails for me to plant.

Responder ↗
GGG

#67

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: she’s going to be frozen solid by the end,



Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#69

True, this looks really good! One plant one huge Bud! It’s perfect for an SoG! :slight_smile:

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#74

Grapefruit Punch automatic. 22cm bonsai plant. :joy:
Few weeks till harvest time :nerd_face::four_leaf_clover:

Greetings from Germany :v:t3:



Responder ↗
Wargoat

#75

I’m dabbing on some of that super boof right now… I give it a solid 4 out of 5 stars lol very light floral flavor. It’s perfect for the first morning dab on the way out the door.

Responder ↗
XkingX

#76

Nice. I’m at 9 weeks Tuesday and nearing the end. Won’t be long before I can sample it.

Responder ↗
Wargoat

#77

Week 8 of the cure. Lowers from one of 2 different phenos from my last run. Jelly Breath S1

Responder ↗

Responder