Solo cup challenge

99 respostas · 1760 visualizações

Deanroche

#19

Does that mean if i can find a solo cup can i pop a seed in and join @SoulOurGarden is just i couldn’t find a solo cup anywhere lol, but if it’s not a problem, plenty of beans, and wanted to join, no problem if i can’t, I’ll keep growing lol, and best of luck to All who take part

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#21

That’s what it’s all about @SoulOurGarden, massive thank you, it’s something I’d like to put myself to the test, see what I can get out of a solo cup, plus who know s I might do ok lol, but really again cheers @SoulOurGarden, you treat the community like it should, great mate,

Responder ↗
Snow

#22

How’s everyone doing with there cups I’m definitely behind I forgot about my cup and stunted the shit outta the plant its never gonna catch up either I planted a new seed last weekend and it’s already 3/4 the size of my solo cup and it’s only in a jiffy grow pod :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::cry::cry::rofl::rofl::rofl:I gotta laugh even tho it’s sad

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#24

I’m with you there @SoulOurGarden , have my seed, Cookies Gelato fem, but still got to find an F… solo cup​:face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face::grin:

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#26

Not sure about this one mate ,I haven’t hear anyone even putting up a photo of one

Responder ↗
McCheese

#27


Here mine. It doesn’t look the best but it’s doing better than I expected.

Responder ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#33

I’d do one, I got seeds to pop, although we should do an autoflower solo cup challenge. Got white widow auto seeds I’m looking to pop

Responder ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#35

Oh I have both, I’d just prefer to throw an auto seed in n a solo cup over my precious Jack Herer and White Widow Fems

Responder ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#37

Now what I should do is start a breeding project for solo cup challenges and send out seeds to anyone who wants to participate. May do something like a buy in option and pool the money together and buy packs of seeds to give away to the top winners

Responder ↗
DeAzNuTz

#38

I got a whole bunch of feminized seeds if you or anyone need any let me know. Very fresh, top shelf stains and very potent strains. I’ll sell them for $8 a pop and I’ll pay for shipping. I will put them in two containers and one of them is super strong and will protect the seeds from getting damaged. Never had a problem with shipping or damaged seeds! I used to sell them on Etsy until they closed my account a month ago lol :rofl:

I have a lot of strains but all are over 20% THC level and they’re all feminized.

Responder ↗

Responder