Solo cup challenge

99 respostas · 1760 visualizações

Snow

#22

How’s everyone doing with there cups I’m definitely behind I forgot about my cup and stunted the shit outta the plant its never gonna catch up either I planted a new seed last weekend and it’s already 3/4 the size of my solo cup and it’s only in a jiffy grow pod :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::cry::cry::rofl::rofl::rofl:I gotta laugh even tho it’s sad

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#24

I’m with you there @SoulOurGarden , have my seed, Cookies Gelato fem, but still got to find an F… solo cup​:face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face::grin:

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#26

Not sure about this one mate ,I haven’t hear anyone even putting up a photo of one

Responder ↗
McCheese

#27


Here mine. It doesn’t look the best but it’s doing better than I expected.

Responder ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#33

I’d do one, I got seeds to pop, although we should do an autoflower solo cup challenge. Got white widow auto seeds I’m looking to pop

Responder ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#35

Oh I have both, I’d just prefer to throw an auto seed in n a solo cup over my precious Jack Herer and White Widow Fems

Responder ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#37

Now what I should do is start a breeding project for solo cup challenges and send out seeds to anyone who wants to participate. May do something like a buy in option and pool the money together and buy packs of seeds to give away to the top winners

Responder ↗
DeAzNuTz

#38

I got a whole bunch of feminized seeds if you or anyone need any let me know. Very fresh, top shelf stains and very potent strains. I’ll sell them for $8 a pop and I’ll pay for shipping. I will put them in two containers and one of them is super strong and will protect the seeds from getting damaged. Never had a problem with shipping or damaged seeds! I used to sell them on Etsy until they closed my account a month ago lol :rofl:

I have a lot of strains but all are over 20% THC level and they’re all feminized.

Responder ↗
Scubashawn1183

#39

Right on! I’ll keep that in mind, I have a bunch of Fem seeds tho. Just no autos…. :man_shrugging:

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#40

I just went for it and forgot about this rofl. First plant is a photo from a harvest I helped with in California last year. I killed this plant twice. Then I put it in a solo cup with coco and brought it back somehow. Maybe I’m better at this than I give myself credit for. I’ve done well at reading her.




This next plant isn’t special, it’s only a hemp plant. But I grew it in
seedling starter mix and have been testing tolerance to temperatures, humidity, and I’ve overdosed and under dosed it on nutrients several times just to see if I could accurately correct excesses and deficiencies. Seems to be doing well.


Responder ↗
DeAzNuTz

#41

@QuickMaffs FYI…
Looks like she’s NOT receiving enough light because of the internodal spacing meaning too much space between the nodes. That happens when there’s not enough or wrong light source and plant starts to stretch.

Responder ↗

Responder