Yes of course!! I use Diatomaceous Earth only for treating unwanted crawlers, bugs, insects, Gnats, Mites, Worms, ect…
I sprinkle it around my tent as-well…
26 respostas · 471 visualizações
Yes of course!! I use Diatomaceous Earth only for treating unwanted crawlers, bugs, insects, Gnats, Mites, Worms, ect…
I sprinkle it around my tent as-well…
Ahh I love that idea. I’ll pick some up after work. Nothing has annoyed me more than pests -_-
Lightly mist your trees with a spray bottle, then sprinkle DE onto your canopy… It will then disperse evenly. Just have to wait for it to dry again for the DE to be effective.
*Preferably during a warm sunny day to avoid excess humidity…
Here’s a great podcast. In this cultivation section they talk about white fly control and the harm it does to the plant. They explain what to look for and just really good info on pest control.
Not sure where in the world you are, but I’m on the west coast of B.C. and had these same bugs on my outdoor last summer. I kept an eye on them and noticed they caused 0 damage to leaves and flower. I just let them be.
OR Kill them!! Especially indoor cultivars you dont want pest/infection spores in your grow tent space… I wouldn’t even leave them on my outdoor trees tbh…
There are multiple ways to treat pest/bugs/mould, it comes to personal preference & style i guess. DE Works wonders for me. TBH I’d rather try something.
“Better to try & Fail, as failing to try” Get the point… lol
@QuickMaffs @Stoney1BudTokie @Yogi420420
If anyone is interested in getting a very very good light for a 4x4 tent/area but this light is for a 4x4 minimum or bigger but for a 4x4 area it will be the best possible performance because your plants will get the most light intensity and then you can add about 30% more nutrients and supplement with CO2 and you will see your harvest weight will be between 30 to 40% higher than normal. This Black dog led light is tuned specifically for cannabis/hemp plants and they are one of the top companies in the industry today. Watch some of their grow along videos and see how much weight they harvest from four plants in a 4x4 tent and it’ll blow your mind what this light actually does. This light used to be $2,300 but now it’s $1,700 and only because the new model came out which I purchased already and received it back in January
I was one of the first guys that got that new Phyto-Max 3 light 


This price of $1,700 just happened because even though the new series came out they still were selling them at their regular price.
Just so everyone understands I don’t get paid for this post and I don’t work for Black dog led and I don’t market for them and I don’t have any affiliate programs with them either so this is strictly to share this information with anyone who is looking to get a very good light and save $500 from the sticker price. They never discount their lights that much, it’s usually up to $100 off and that’s as far as it goes, so to see $500 off is unheard of and I thought of sharing it with you guys in case anyone is looking for a good light.
I might actually grab this haha. Just did taxes and looking at nearly 20k. Thanks kids 
@QuickMaffs oh yeah, you got to love those tax returns 
If you do end up getting this light you’re going to thank me because you’re going to change your game completely and you’re going to get addicted to Black dog led like I am LOL
Bro since you got kids, you might know about this strategy and you might not so I’m going to share it with you and whoever else wants to learn how to pay your children the money you already given to them anyway which is a tax write-off and it’s tax-free. Now you can make them earn it instead of just giving it to them. Just watch the video and you’ll see how powerful the strategy is 


Paying Kids the money you’re already giving to them anyway: https://youtu.be/4SNH3hrneLw
Yeah bro we actually do this. It’s been a wonderful strategy. My girls have taken off with responsibility since we implemented this last year!
@QuickMaffs Smart move!
If you liked that one here’s a strategy that will blow the socks off your feet 
This strategy is about an hour long so get a pen and a piece of paper and go in a quiet room without any distractions because this strategy will save you hundreds of thousands of dollars for the rest of your life!
SECRET BANKING STRATEGY 
Get ready to learn things that banks, colleges & schools DO NOT teach & DO NOT want you to know about. You will learn how to eliminate your existing debt…within your current situation…without making any double or extra payments or changing your lifestyle in any way. As well as paying off a 30/15 year mortgage in 3 to 7 years without making more money or sending extra payments.
Click the link below to watch a Live Recording 





If you need help implementing it or you want to chat, let me know and I’ll meet you in my private zoom room. I’ll send you my login link.
Nice man, I’m going to bookmark this and check it out when I get a chance to get some quiet time 
There’s several apps you can use to identify bugs and itll tell you if they are a concern or not.
Please make yourself aware of the dangers of Neem oil before using it. In nature bugs won’t even get near the Neem tree! A sign from God or Mother Nature telling to stay clear, if you ask me? I have IBS, and grow medicine for a Chrones patient. I use Dr.Zymes and it is OMRI listed. Neem oil can have very adverse affects on patients like us! I know none of us want to lose a crop to insects or bugs. I also keep a full bag of Diatemocious Earth on hand. I use it around the house and yard as well. I also employ Nematodes! There are a lot of other organic solutions. If Neem oil does not bother you? You have many predatory bugs you can purchase as well. Keep in mind your fans if you do release bugs. You fans can kill them. Screen covers can be installed for the hunt! Good luck!
I was nearly into harvest and bugs got me
I don’t know what they are and how to treat them!!
I am well into flowering , nearly 7 weeks
Any advice on how to treat them perhaps!?
Appreciate your thoughts
That is a leaf hopper aka nemph of a grasshopper. They can and will devour the plants.
ladybugs love them buy some ladybugs they will eat them and wont harm your plants.
They kind of look like aphids https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-plant-problems/aphids, or they are leaf hoppers, but not sure. I guess lady bugs is the safest way…? but also consider there is and will be a lot of bug poop and pee all over the plant… so if you decide to harvest… I suggest doing a plant wash before you dry it.
Yeah that’s true, Aphids.
I used Neem oil and soap, sprayed on all leaves, trimmed the infected leaves. Looks like I prevented it from spreading to other plants but this one withered away. Thats ok, learned how to fight these bugs. I will do something preventive next time. I am enjoying a beautiful growth at the moment with outdoors.
Thank you
all for your inputs
Looks like a green weavel