Your going to get what you pay for usually get them when they have buy 10 get 10 free. If you go on their sights they send you emails when they have sales
Where do you get seeds?
443 respostas · 5437 visualizações
Seeds finally got here! They gave me two free Amnesia Haze Auto seeds too 
Nice man! Free seeds are awesome! I got some strawberry kush and amnesia haze seeds on my last order!
Nice! They really are… the amnesia haze already popped it’s tail out. Put them in the paper towel before bed xD
Been using their autos for a year+ now, I usually yield 2-4 oz per.
2-4 per plant 🪴!?!?! That’s awesome! What media are you using?
Fox farms coco loco soil mix, and I use the advanced nutrients sensi nutes
That’s a really good turn about for autos….
Yeah I wasn’t happy with them for a long time but have found that as long as I keep them cool in the summer, and the bud rot away, I can usually achieve that goal. Feed twice a week with my nutrient solution. A big help for me was LST, I originally just let them go, and the lst can make the growth period longer, but definitely increases my yield. Going to try laying ice by their bases this warm season as cooling asset.
I grow outdoors and in a greenhouse. Use lights in greenhouse.
That makes me happy. I am also using the Advanced Nutrients line 
I did my own coco though. Double buffered with calmag and somehow managed to pull off a great EC range my first attempt. Feelin pretty good!
On the advanced nutrients if you are you using the whole chart look into fish shit, it replaces piranha, voodo, and tarantula plus is good for absorbing nutes, and is way more cost effective. Good luck! I’ve been considering trying out super soils with a few plants this summer and see how that goes.
Thanks for the advice! I’m definitely game to try different ideas. Gotta find my thing 
Getting more grows under your tent will definitely help you find “your thing”. You will find that what works for you may not work the same for me and vice versa. I have found that Ph doesn’t always have to be correct…. Just my two cents….
I use the canna coco a and b line. Buffer with A and B and Rhizotonic, once the seedling comes through I add canazym and cal mag plus.
And you add canazym and calmag plus for EVERY time you water in coco, right?
Yes coco is an inert medium that requires feeding every watering. Treat coco like you treat hydro. I feed low to start and work my way up, some days require a heavy feeding, usually on training days where you are taking leaves which would be the plants reserve. So I bump up to compensate.
Does anyone know where I can pick up Durban Poison Autos? I haven’t been able to find an auto version of it, but I’m a massive sativa fan and the name is legendary. I’ll love you forever if you can find me a link 
Durban Poison is an Auto that’s why, it’s a true land race auto. The reason they say it’s an auto, is because the area it’s native to is close to the equator and the equator is a constant 12/12.

