Where do you get seeds?

443 respostas · 5439 visualizações

krisintheskywithdiamonds

#60

Yeah I wasn’t happy with them for a long time but have found that as long as I keep them cool in the summer, and the bud rot away, I can usually achieve that goal. Feed twice a week with my nutrient solution. A big help for me was LST, I originally just let them go, and the lst can make the growth period longer, but definitely increases my yield. Going to try laying ice by their bases this warm season as cooling asset.

I grow outdoors and in a greenhouse. Use lights in greenhouse.

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#61

That makes me happy. I am also using the Advanced Nutrients line :sunglasses:
I did my own coco though. Double buffered with calmag and somehow managed to pull off a great EC range my first attempt. Feelin pretty good!

Responder ↗
krisintheskywithdiamonds

#62

On the advanced nutrients if you are you using the whole chart look into fish shit, it replaces piranha, voodo, and tarantula plus is good for absorbing nutes, and is way more cost effective. Good luck! I’ve been considering trying out super soils with a few plants this summer and see how that goes.

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#63

Thanks for the advice! I’m definitely game to try different ideas. Gotta find my thing :wink:

Responder ↗
Scubashawn1183

#64

Getting more grows under your tent will definitely help you find “your thing”. You will find that what works for you may not work the same for me and vice versa. I have found that Ph doesn’t always have to be correct…. Just my two cents….

Responder ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#65

I use the canna coco a and b line. Buffer with A and B and Rhizotonic, once the seedling comes through I add canazym and cal mag plus.

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#66

And you add canazym and calmag plus for EVERY time you water in coco, right?

Responder ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#67

Yes coco is an inert medium that requires feeding every watering. Treat coco like you treat hydro. I feed low to start and work my way up, some days require a heavy feeding, usually on training days where you are taking leaves which would be the plants reserve. So I bump up to compensate.

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#68

Does anyone know where I can pick up Durban Poison Autos? I haven’t been able to find an auto version of it, but I’m a massive sativa fan and the name is legendary. I’ll love you forever if you can find me a link :joy:

Responder ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#69

Durban Poison is an Auto that’s why, it’s a true land race auto. The reason they say it’s an auto, is because the area it’s native to is close to the equator and the equator is a constant 12/12.

Responder ↗
DeAzNuTz

#70

Here you go bro, here’s your Durban Poison autoflowering seeds :point_down:t3:

I use I♥️GM - www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com and www.pacificseedbank.com

I have never had any problems with I♥️GM and as a matter of fact I use them when I need seeds fast because their processing is lightning fast. I usually get my order within a week at my doorstep. They are that fast and I usually get their deals buy 10 seeds and get 10 free.

Pacific Seed Bank is great because of their huge inventory and their processing is also pretty quick but not as fast as I♥️GM and both of these websites have germination guarantee and delivery guarantee so you will definitely get your seeds and they will all pop or they will replace them.

Responder ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#71

That works too, figured it wouldn’t be marketed as an autoflower because of its genetics practically being that one strain that’s an autoflower without really being an autoflower

Responder ↗
DeAzNuTz

#73

@QuickMaffs @Stoney1BudTokie

I agree with you @krisintheskywithdiam that fish shit really works wonders! I combine it with Mammoth P 🦣, and Great White :shark:, and finally the newest product which outperforms great white by far is Dynomyco inoculant. They actually have a bunch of videos online on how they compare other products and no products to dynomico. Turns out cannabis plants don’t need both endo and ecto microbes because it only uses Endo but does not use ecto. They are so many freaking products to choose from Sometimes my brain fries from doing so much research and also trying to cipher through so many people that give their own opinions that are actually not accurate so it gets tough at times when trying to find the right product for your current setup or needs

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#74

This is how Brotanical Gardens takes care of their customers when there’s an issue. I approve 500% not only did they replace ALL 6 seeds from the original order, but they included 3 extras.

@DeAzNuTz question: how do you like to store your seeds when they won’t be used for a while?

Responder ↗
rjmann2003

#75

@QuickMaffs

The lower the temperature, the less likely your seed is to germinate. However humidity plays in this too.
<8%: The seeds will attract insects and other pests.

9 – 20%: Your seeds are more likely to develop fungi inside and out. They begin sweating at below 20% humidity. However, 8-10% is a ‘sweet spot’ for long-term storage in the right conditions.

21 – 30%: The ideal humidity level for cannabis seed storage.

31 – 60%: This is the germination zone, particularly once the humidity level goes past 40%.

61%+: You are endangering your seeds the higher the
humidity level goes.

Once it reaches 80%, your seeds will wilt and die in approximately 12 hours.

If you want to store your seeds for at least six months, or longer, use a vacuum-sealed container. You can achieve this effect by removing all the air from a Ziploc bag. There are also special vacuum-sealed containers available online. Put the sealed bag in a dark container and put it in the fridge.

You also have the option of placing the seeds in the freezer. Remember, though; you need to germinate them immediately upon removal.

You must keep your seeds in a location that is cool, dark, and dry. It is best if you keep the seeds in their original packaging. When they are exposed to temperature changes or light, cannabis seeds begin using their store of nutrients.

Cold. Dark. Dry. That’s all is needed really. Don’t use moisture absorbers. They will dry the seed out beyond repair.

Responder ↗
BigCountry

#77

Talk to Dante at Seed Connect in Tempe Arizona. I am growing 2 of his Autos right now and you should go look. They have a seed germination guarantee and he stands behind it. Excellent service. https://theseedconnect.com/
Tell him Jimmy mentioned him. They have more than Autos also.

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#78

I actually looked these guys up after seeing you mention them in another post of yours. I’m honestly impressed, they have some strains that sound amazing and they’re located just a state under me. Shipping would be quiiiiick. I accidentally ended up with about 25 seeds, so it’ll be a minute. But I’m definitely going to be picking up some strains from them :sunglasses:

Responder ↗
BigCountry

#79

Oh cool! I used to live in Arizona. I lived in Payson and Showlow. I miss it sometimes. I love doing the Autos since I’ve been trying it. I’m from the mountains and old school but The Autos have captured my heart. I do want to do a photoperiod grow soon. I’m thinking something Old School like Afghan. That was the stuff back in the day. A guy I did roofing with was a Vietnam veteran in the 82nd and that man could grow some Afghan. Dark Green and just stick to your fingers. Lol. And that smell. Mmmmm

Responder ↗

Responder