Does anyone know where I can pick up Durban Poison Autos? I haven’t been able to find an auto version of it, but I’m a massive sativa fan and the name is legendary. I’ll love you forever if you can find me a link 
Where do you get seeds?
443 respostas · 5437 visualizações
Durban Poison is an Auto that’s why, it’s a true land race auto. The reason they say it’s an auto, is because the area it’s native to is close to the equator and the equator is a constant 12/12.
Here you go bro, here’s your Durban Poison autoflowering seeds 
I use I♥️GM - www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com and www.pacificseedbank.com
I have never had any problems with I♥️GM and as a matter of fact I use them when I need seeds fast because their processing is lightning fast. I usually get my order within a week at my doorstep. They are that fast and I usually get their deals buy 10 seeds and get 10 free.
Pacific Seed Bank is great because of their huge inventory and their processing is also pretty quick but not as fast as I♥️GM and both of these websites have germination guarantee and delivery guarantee so you will definitely get your seeds and they will all pop or they will replace them.
That works too, figured it wouldn’t be marketed as an autoflower because of its genetics practically being that one strain that’s an autoflower without really being an autoflower
Heyyyyy you guys are awesome. I didn’t know that @Stoney1BudTokie !
& very niiiiiice @DeAzNuTz I’m ordering that right now xD
I agree with you @krisintheskywithdiam that fish shit really works wonders! I combine it with Mammoth P 🦣, and Great White
, and finally the newest product which outperforms great white by far is Dynomyco inoculant. They actually have a bunch of videos online on how they compare other products and no products to dynomico. Turns out cannabis plants don’t need both endo and ecto microbes because it only uses Endo but does not use ecto. They are so many freaking products to choose from Sometimes my brain fries from doing so much research and also trying to cipher through so many people that give their own opinions that are actually not accurate so it gets tough at times when trying to find the right product for your current setup or needs
This is how Brotanical Gardens takes care of their customers when there’s an issue. I approve 500% not only did they replace ALL 6 seeds from the original order, but they included 3 extras.
@DeAzNuTz question: how do you like to store your seeds when they won’t be used for a while?
The lower the temperature, the less likely your seed is to germinate. However humidity plays in this too.
<8%: The seeds will attract insects and other pests.
9 – 20%: Your seeds are more likely to develop fungi inside and out. They begin sweating at below 20% humidity. However, 8-10% is a ‘sweet spot’ for long-term storage in the right conditions.
21 – 30%: The ideal humidity level for cannabis seed storage.
31 – 60%: This is the germination zone, particularly once the humidity level goes past 40%.
61%+: You are endangering your seeds the higher the
humidity level goes.
Once it reaches 80%, your seeds will wilt and die in approximately 12 hours.
If you want to store your seeds for at least six months, or longer, use a vacuum-sealed container. You can achieve this effect by removing all the air from a Ziploc bag. There are also special vacuum-sealed containers available online. Put the sealed bag in a dark container and put it in the fridge.
You also have the option of placing the seeds in the freezer. Remember, though; you need to germinate them immediately upon removal.
You must keep your seeds in a location that is cool, dark, and dry. It is best if you keep the seeds in their original packaging. When they are exposed to temperature changes or light, cannabis seeds begin using their store of nutrients.
Cold. Dark. Dry. That’s all is needed really. Don’t use moisture absorbers. They will dry the seed out beyond repair.
Nice man thank you 
Talk to Dante at Seed Connect in Tempe Arizona. I am growing 2 of his Autos right now and you should go look. They have a seed germination guarantee and he stands behind it. Excellent service. https://theseedconnect.com/
Tell him Jimmy mentioned him. They have more than Autos also.
I actually looked these guys up after seeing you mention them in another post of yours. I’m honestly impressed, they have some strains that sound amazing and they’re located just a state under me. Shipping would be quiiiiick. I accidentally ended up with about 25 seeds, so it’ll be a minute. But I’m definitely going to be picking up some strains from them 
Oh cool! I used to live in Arizona. I lived in Payson and Showlow. I miss it sometimes. I love doing the Autos since I’ve been trying it. I’m from the mountains and old school but The Autos have captured my heart. I do want to do a photoperiod grow soon. I’m thinking something Old School like Afghan. That was the stuff back in the day. A guy I did roofing with was a Vietnam veteran in the 82nd and that man could grow some Afghan. Dark Green and just stick to your fingers. Lol. And that smell. Mmmmm
Well now I have to grow it.
I would love to grow Afghan… I’ve heard it’s wonderful for making dabs 
I have my first auto growing now… Thing is crazy fast! Question though, what are your top 5 favorite auto strains?
I’m going to have to say right now it’s Apple Banana simply because of the high THC, high yield, and just a monster grower. And the smell. My wife caught me with my head almost buried in the A.B. I stick my nose in and just breath it in. I told her my version of heaven in the here after would be a log cabin with a porch right next to a trout stream with marijuana as far as the eye could see. Then I could fish and smell that wonderful smell for eternity. My buddy Dante is sending me some Auto LSD Cookies that’s supposed to be really good.
What a beautiful heaven

I wanted to try an LSD strain, so I’d love to see your grow! I also hadn’t seen the apple banana around until just recently… it sounds really good! I’ll have to go on a search and pick some up. I accidentally overstocked on seeds though haha. I have (all autos) 3 durban poison, 3 blue dream, 6 zour, 1 amnesia haze left, 3 chem d X i95 x Pluto cut from Ethos. Going to probably have to try a run of 4 different ones (if they’ll fit in the tent) after I figure out what to do with my photoperiod that’s running rampant in the background haha
I just started my first legit grow. I got the advanced hydroponic kit from the budgrower and got my seeds from ilgm. Right now I’m germinating gorilla glue, Girl Scout cookies extreme, godfather OG, and Bruce banner. I can’t wait to see how it goes
Welcome! Keep us updated with pics! I’m about half way through my first grow. Been having issues with my plants, but one of them has gotten pretty big. Going to need to flip to flower soon. Accidentally ordered like 20 auto seeds and the plant I have going is a photo 
Welcome @IceCream good luck and happy growing.
My autos will be here Monday
Durban Poison & Blue Dream 

