Oh cool! I used to live in Arizona. I lived in Payson and Showlow. I miss it sometimes. I love doing the Autos since I’ve been trying it. I’m from the mountains and old school but The Autos have captured my heart. I do want to do a photoperiod grow soon. I’m thinking something Old School like Afghan. That was the stuff back in the day. A guy I did roofing with was a Vietnam veteran in the 82nd and that man could grow some Afghan. Dark Green and just stick to your fingers. Lol. And that smell. Mmmmm
Where do you get seeds?
443 respostas · 5439 visualizações
Well now I have to grow it.
I would love to grow Afghan… I’ve heard it’s wonderful for making dabs 
I have my first auto growing now… Thing is crazy fast! Question though, what are your top 5 favorite auto strains?
I’m going to have to say right now it’s Apple Banana simply because of the high THC, high yield, and just a monster grower. And the smell. My wife caught me with my head almost buried in the A.B. I stick my nose in and just breath it in. I told her my version of heaven in the here after would be a log cabin with a porch right next to a trout stream with marijuana as far as the eye could see. Then I could fish and smell that wonderful smell for eternity. My buddy Dante is sending me some Auto LSD Cookies that’s supposed to be really good.
What a beautiful heaven

I wanted to try an LSD strain, so I’d love to see your grow! I also hadn’t seen the apple banana around until just recently… it sounds really good! I’ll have to go on a search and pick some up. I accidentally overstocked on seeds though haha. I have (all autos) 3 durban poison, 3 blue dream, 6 zour, 1 amnesia haze left, 3 chem d X i95 x Pluto cut from Ethos. Going to probably have to try a run of 4 different ones (if they’ll fit in the tent) after I figure out what to do with my photoperiod that’s running rampant in the background haha
I just started my first legit grow. I got the advanced hydroponic kit from the budgrower and got my seeds from ilgm. Right now I’m germinating gorilla glue, Girl Scout cookies extreme, godfather OG, and Bruce banner. I can’t wait to see how it goes
Welcome! Keep us updated with pics! I’m about half way through my first grow. Been having issues with my plants, but one of them has gotten pretty big. Going to need to flip to flower soon. Accidentally ordered like 20 auto seeds and the plant I have going is a photo 
Welcome @IceCream good luck and happy growing.
My autos will be here Monday
Durban Poison & Blue Dream 
Welcome to the community. There’s a ton of knowledge on here. Make sure you ask lots of questions. 

Hey everyone, just got an email from SeedSupreme.com and they have a BOGO special going on currently. 4 pack of seeds for $55 or with the deal it would be 8 seeds. Take a look and see if anything interests y’all. I don’t get kick back or anything just hoping to help out fellow growers with cheaper quality seeds.
@Simplyfaded check this topic out bro. Tons of awesome banks listed here 8)
I buy from Dante
They are having a 50% off spring sale right now. If they don’t have it they will try to get it. Great company.
Seedsupreme doesn’t take credit cards. Try ILGM or Weedseed express they both usually have a buy 10 get 10 free
Msnl gives free seeds with every order and is not overpriced like ilgm.
I’d rather not use a credit card for things like this so alternative means of paying work for me. 
Buy crypto and go that route
That could work as well….
Anyone order from weedseedsexpress before? I bought my first seeds from there. It took maybe 3 weeks after payment was processed before I got them in the mail. All 14 of them were small and white ish and looked different from the striped, brown ish appearance I read are indicative of good viable seeds. I have some of them growing now and they seem healthy but I threw away half of the batch I started because they were taking so long to germinate. Maybe it was my mistake and got the peat pellets too wet since I’m a newbie grower. Might order from some place you guys recommend next grow

