@Simplyfaded check this topic out bro. Tons of awesome banks listed here 8)
Where do you get seeds?
443 respostas · 5439 visualizações
I buy from Dante
They are having a 50% off spring sale right now. If they don’t have it they will try to get it. Great company.
Seedsupreme doesn’t take credit cards. Try ILGM or Weedseed express they both usually have a buy 10 get 10 free
Msnl gives free seeds with every order and is not overpriced like ilgm.
I’d rather not use a credit card for things like this so alternative means of paying work for me. 
Buy crypto and go that route
That could work as well….
Anyone order from weedseedsexpress before? I bought my first seeds from there. It took maybe 3 weeks after payment was processed before I got them in the mail. All 14 of them were small and white ish and looked different from the striped, brown ish appearance I read are indicative of good viable seeds. I have some of them growing now and they seem healthy but I threw away half of the batch I started because they were taking so long to germinate. Maybe it was my mistake and got the peat pellets too wet since I’m a newbie grower. Might order from some place you guys recommend next grow
I’ve heard you talking about that apple banana strain, but this is the first time I followed the link and really read that description. I’m going to be putting in an order. I need that xD
And I just saw the manager’s comment on your comment. That’s some amazing customer attention right there. I think I’m sold. I’ll still have to grab my durban poison elsewhere, but they have some killer strains there. White Runtz, Bruce B, 
Yeah that’s a strange color but they don’t necessarily have to have those stripes because the stripes come from this very thin film around the seed so if that film was very dry and flaked off then you won’t see any stripes but you should definitely not see any white or very light spots because it’s supposed to be the brown or gray. I’ve never heard of that company before but I do recommend these two and they will replace your seeds and you’ll get your order much faster.
Pacific has an amazing inventory of 20% plus THC seeds. With these guys you will get your order within about 2 weeks. Customer service is also very good and I use these guys very often.
Ilove has really great deals by 10 seeds and get 10 free but these deals are not always available, you have to keep checking or sign up for email alerts so they can let you know when those sales happen. They always have by 10 and get 10 free but they change up the strains so always check back for other deals for other strains. With these guys you’ll get your order within a week after purchasing. These guys are lightning fast and customer service is outstanding.
![]()
DP is pure sativa! Durban has longer summer days & short winter days with almost idyllic outdoor conditions for weed. I’m waaaay closer to the equator and we have about 16 Hours in Summer and 12 winter. You’ll still have to travel up north to reach those consistent days.. hehe
I’ve seen plenty grows in South Africa’s ''Dagga Belt" Southern Coastal Areas of Kwa-Zulu Natal & Eastern Cape, it all comes to the conditions of certain parts of SA. But it is still a very good strain. Just saying though. lol
I have one germinating right now
Pretty excited about it. I need something that won’t make me even slightly body sleepy during the day.
I completely understand, I’m a huge fan of sativa strains. I’m excited for your part and I’m super stoked you got seed. It’s an amazing daytime smoke!! Especially at work, lol… Best of luck, you’ll enjoy this one… DP is also not so petite, they grow quite easy… Happy Toking. I’m definitely going to check in now & then… Maybe it’ll have myself poppin DP beans again… 
Hellll yeaaaaah 8) I like to make hard candies to take to work. Generally eat one during lunch to ride out the rest of the day. Can’t wait to try this one 
I’m also more of a sativa fan though. About to find out what Amnesia Haze (auto) is all about as well. About 2 weeks into it
Sorry for the delayed response, had to go away on a business trip.
I store my seeds in an airtight container in a fridge. Seeds can last up to 10 years keeping them in the fridge in a dark container.
To maximize my germination success ratio and for difficult to germinate seeds i use “seed starter kit” with glass test tubes with Coco coir and my own hydrating solution. I bought the seed kit from www.microclone.com and it was one of the best investments I have made along with tissue culture cloning kit.
Here’s the hydrating solution formula 
Murashigy & Scoog nutrient media with Gamborg B5 vitamins. 4.43g makes one liter of 3600ppm solution. Dilute to less than 100ppm for germinating or 2 drops per 50mL of water. Very very effective!
Here’s a pic with one of my seeds that germinated inside the tube 
Here’s the tissue culture cloning 
Ahhh yeah man, I forgot to tell you I ordered that

When I first opened this post it showed the formula for a second, then it disappeared. What solution is it?




