Where do you get seeds?

443 respostas · 5439 visualizações

QuickMaffs

#85

Welcome! Keep us updated with pics! I’m about half way through my first grow. Been having issues with my plants, but one of them has gotten pretty big. Going to need to flip to flower soon. Accidentally ordered like 20 auto seeds and the plant I have going is a photo :sweat_smile:

Responder ↗
Scubashawn1183

#88

Welcome to the community. There’s a ton of knowledge on here. Make sure you ask lots of questions. :grin::grin:

Responder ↗
Scubashawn1183

#89

Hey everyone, just got an email from SeedSupreme.com and they have a BOGO special going on currently. 4 pack of seeds for $55 or with the deal it would be 8 seeds. Take a look and see if anything interests y’all. I don’t get kick back or anything just hoping to help out fellow growers with cheaper quality seeds.

WWW.SeedSupreme.com

Responder ↗
duggiewuggie

#93

Seedsupreme doesn’t take credit cards. Try ILGM or Weedseed express they both usually have a buy 10 get 10 free

Responder ↗
Scubashawn1183

#95

I’d rather not use a credit card for things like this so alternative means of paying work for me. :man_shrugging:

Responder ↗
Graywave

#98

Anyone order from weedseedsexpress before? I bought my first seeds from there. It took maybe 3 weeks after payment was processed before I got them in the mail. All 14 of them were small and white ish and looked different from the striped, brown ish appearance I read are indicative of good viable seeds. I have some of them growing now and they seem healthy but I threw away half of the batch I started because they were taking so long to germinate. Maybe it was my mistake and got the peat pellets too wet since I’m a newbie grower. Might order from some place you guys recommend next grow

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#100

I’ve heard you talking about that apple banana strain, but this is the first time I followed the link and really read that description. I’m going to be putting in an order. I need that xD

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#101

And I just saw the manager’s comment on your comment. That’s some amazing customer attention right there. I think I’m sold. I’ll still have to grab my durban poison elsewhere, but they have some killer strains there. White Runtz, Bruce B, :drooling_face:

Responder ↗
DeAzNuTz

#102

Yeah that’s a strange color but they don’t necessarily have to have those stripes because the stripes come from this very thin film around the seed so if that film was very dry and flaked off then you won’t see any stripes but you should definitely not see any white or very light spots because it’s supposed to be the brown or gray. I’ve never heard of that company before but I do recommend these two and they will replace your seeds and you’ll get your order much faster.

  1. PacificSeedBank.com

  2. ilovegrowingmaryjuana.com

Pacific has an amazing inventory of 20% plus THC seeds. With these guys you will get your order within about 2 weeks. Customer service is also very good and I use these guys very often.

Ilove has really great deals by 10 seeds and get 10 free but these deals are not always available, you have to keep checking or sign up for email alerts so they can let you know when those sales happen. They always have by 10 and get 10 free but they change up the strains so always check back for other deals for other strains. With these guys you’ll get your order within a week after purchasing. These guys are lightning fast and customer service is outstanding.

Responder ↗
Ratch33

#104

DP is pure sativa! Durban has longer summer days & short winter days with almost idyllic outdoor conditions for weed. I’m waaaay closer to the equator and we have about 16 Hours in Summer and 12 winter. You’ll still have to travel up north to reach those consistent days.. hehe

I’ve seen plenty grows in South Africa’s ''Dagga Belt" Southern Coastal Areas of Kwa-Zulu Natal & Eastern Cape, it all comes to the conditions of certain parts of SA. But it is still a very good strain. Just saying though. lol

Cannabis in South Africa - Wikipedia

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#105

I have one germinating right now :wink: Pretty excited about it. I need something that won’t make me even slightly body sleepy during the day.

Responder ↗

Responder