Woodcarving

44 respostas · 540 visualizações

Smokey101

#11

That is wicked badass ya got others or plan on doing more?

Responder ↗
Growstarter40

#12

Yeah!Thanks, and of course there is another just vacuumed in Peanut oil.finishing it in some days, it’s ghe widow’s big sister! Became a shark this time


Responder ↗
Jamon8

#19

You guys are super creative and work well with your hands.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#20

For real lol i struggle drawing stick figures nevermind detailed things lol

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#23

I want to make a pipe out of this.

Or more like a big chillum.

Responder ↗
Growstarter40

#24

Yeah great idea, but there’s one prob with cannabis tree’s wich are younger than 3 years, the wooden part on your (by the way massive) tree is just the little part between roots and first pair branches

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#25

So I should have dug deeper for the cut, or is it the fact that I train early and don’t have a long trunk before stems bend.

Responder ↗
Growstarter40

#26

So it is, just the part under the first pair branches became wooden including the roots.

Just if ya give her a long life with more runs…cut the buds and let her grow again, she began to wooden up the strunk

Responder ↗
Growstarter40

#27

For exampl on a litlle girly…everytime same…till the first


branchea

With a clearly cut


The last pic shows the point where the branchea begins, see the different? And no matter how fat the lady is, just her hole became larger

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#28

I don’t think I am ready for mother plants. I can only have 5 plants legally. I draw too much attention somehow and have to stay legal.

Every plant counts big time. Me and my brother smoke big time and it’s nessesary to grow big plants as fast as possible.

Oh well.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#29

Im only allowed 6 per person and up to 12 per household as long as 2 people over the age of 21 reside there. But i only do 6 (for now) and really want to get into breeding myself but just like you i smoke a lot as well as friends and family so every plant counts each grow. My plan and goal is to get better lights to where i can pull 4oz or more per plant and just do 4 each grow and possibly find something to breed with while having just a small number to pheno hunt through. Next week i pop the bubbles blueberries and i may take the nicest one out of the bunch and pollinate it with the chocolate poop pollen i have and then see how the offsprings turn out

Responder ↗

Responder