That is wicked badass ya got others or plan on doing more?
Woodcarving
44 respostas · 540 visualizações
Yeah!Thanks, and of course there is another just vacuumed in Peanut oil.finishing it in some days, it’s ghe widow’s big sister! Became a shark this time
Thanks, yes out of the lowest part of an white widow trunk
That is fucking great dude:saluting_face:![]()
He looks like he’s seen some things lol
Not bad at all and dude def seen some shit lol
You guys are super creative and work well with your hands.
For real lol i struggle drawing stick figures nevermind detailed things lol
Your a legend for using a actual weed stem for a weed pipe give thanks
Legendary ![]()
Yeah great idea, but there’s one prob with cannabis tree’s wich are younger than 3 years, the wooden part on your (by the way massive) tree is just the little part between roots and first pair branches
So I should have dug deeper for the cut, or is it the fact that I train early and don’t have a long trunk before stems bend.
So it is, just the part under the first pair branches became wooden including the roots.
Just if ya give her a long life with more runs…cut the buds and let her grow again, she began to wooden up the strunk
For exampl on a litlle girly…everytime same…till the first
branchea
With a clearly cut
The last pic shows the point where the branchea begins, see the different? And no matter how fat the lady is, just her hole became larger
I don’t think I am ready for mother plants. I can only have 5 plants legally. I draw too much attention somehow and have to stay legal.
Every plant counts big time. Me and my brother smoke big time and it’s nessesary to grow big plants as fast as possible.
Oh well.
Im only allowed 6 per person and up to 12 per household as long as 2 people over the age of 21 reside there. But i only do 6 (for now) and really want to get into breeding myself but just like you i smoke a lot as well as friends and family so every plant counts each grow. My plan and goal is to get better lights to where i can pull 4oz or more per plant and just do 4 each grow and possibly find something to breed with while having just a small number to pheno hunt through. Next week i pop the bubbles blueberries and i may take the nicest one out of the bunch and pollinate it with the chocolate poop pollen i have and then see how the offsprings turn out
I am moving to New Mexico soon and they have similar laws. Me and my brother can grow 12 plants without a card. If he does not come, six plants for me is just fine. I am 1/8 Native people and My Relatives, that are now dead, left a few crumbs. I don’t even know what tribe. Just My Great Grandfathers Last Name.
I am on a Spirit Quest.
Chicago sucks donkey balls.
That is super cool that you want to breed. You must be a low key individual. I would not get away with it.
What kind of light are you messing with right now.








