September's Growlog of the Month with Royal Queen Seeds! 🌱

25 replies Ā· 451 views

hg100001

#8

My Humboldt Poddy Mouth… just flipped, it’s been a bit of an adventure…

GreenLife

#9

High everyone :victory_hand:t3:

Then I’d also like to join in here.

24K Auto by Seed Supplier

I built myself a DIY grow cabinet and I’m currently on my first run with it. Just to get to know the conditions and test it out. So far, I’m happy with everything.

Feel free to check it out. :relieved_face::victory_hand:t3:

Wishing all participants good luck.. :folded_hands:t3:

James_RQS

#11

Good luck, growers! Awesome stuff so far :broccoli: :rocket:

Boston

#14

Dante’s Inferno - Clearwater Genetics x Tiki Madman - Mile High Dave Cut
Coltivazione attuale 1 settimana di fioritura .

Dbe

#17

Moin moin Growlings :smiling_face_with_sunglasses::victory_hand:,

I’ve never taken part in something like this before…:thinking:

But since things are finally going well for me after a loooong long time, I’m just joining in. Even if it looks a bit bare… :person_shrugging:

ā€œFor Real..ā€ it really says in there what I’ve done. Up to this point. Nothing more, nothing less. Also, the timing when switching the flowering phase to 12/12 should be familiar. I think…

Harvest is expected between early and mid-October. :grin::victory_hand:

With that in mind, have a peaceful week and don’t forget!

Grow on everyone :smiling_face_with_sunglasses::victory_hand::sign_of_the_horns::+1::ok_hand::cloud::cloud::cloud:

Andy_420

#18

@Roberto1973

Hello,
if I may give you a tip.
Your fans are blowing the heat from the lights directly onto the plants. This could have unpleasant consequences during flowering.

You could mount the fans below the lights to avoid the hot spot.

Best regards

jhonRambow

#19

Good afternoon, how do you enter these contests or championships? Best regards, good luck to everyone!!

herr_gruen

#20

Go to your Growlog, copy the link at the top right, and post it here.

Pflanzenpaul

#25

Well, there’s quite a lot going on here this month.
My Sour Diesel should be in there.
That was a thirsty lady and by now she has lost all her excess water

toquesote

#26

Hello:)

Well, I’m a living soil biologist, and this time I’m going to crush my 2x2 with a hunt of 6 seeds from Bloom Seed Co looking for washers (2x Strawberry Chocolate (Swampwater Fumez x Strawberry Guava) and 4x The Hive (Honey Banana x Papaya)). For this GrowLog of the month contest, here is the one for the Hives ( The Hive (#1, #2, #3 y #4) growlog - Grow with Jane ), I want you to check out the photos and see how consistent I’ve been:) Despite how small they are, those who stick around and check out my Instagram (@toquesote@toquesote) will see the quality I usually reach with Living Soil and some homemade ferments (JADAM, KNF, FPE); you’ll really enjoy seeing how fast they’re going. As soon as they finish their 3rd week of rooting, I’ll transplant them into 1-gallon pots, wait a week or two for growth, make clones (heads up so you stay tuned for my clone SOP in under 7 days, organic with aloe), and once the mother plants are preserved a week after taking clones, I’ll switch to flowering. The point of this cycle is to show you that you can do a good selection with a few (but good) seeds in a small space.

Later I’ll show you how to make around 2,500 seeds in the same space with a regular male and 3 females so you’ll never need seeds again:)

Happy smoking, and better harvests! :green_heart:

KilliczGe

#27

@jhonRambow
You should also share the Growlog here in this section. Then you can take part too.

Best regards

KilliczGe

#29

As far as I know, the deadline for registration is September 25th.
that would be this Friday.

But since you know everything so much better, I don’t need to give you any lectures on how to deal with other people.

You do your thing,
Best regards

KilliczGe

#32

Since I didn’t want to burden this post with pointless discussions, I refrained from doing so.

But alright, we bipolars should be able to talk straight.

I’ve already experienced your ā€œdirectā€ choice of words in other threads, and other users pointed it out to you there as well.

This is a community, not just a cannabis sub-area.
Many users have been here for a long time, while others are newly joining.
What connects us all is not just this plant, but also the community itself. That also includes, let’s say, a nicer choice of words that, in my opinion, isn’t so condescending.

We all started somewhere, and everyone deserves respect.

I think it’s great what you’re growing in topsoil, and you can certainly contribute a lot with your great knowledge.
However.
One should re-read their posts before sending and try to put oneself in the shoes of, for example, a beginner reading your stuff.

Just in general.

And what you discuss privately with @Eli and why you weren’t approved, I don’t know.

I am a moderator to ensure a good atmosphere here.

Please :pleading_face: let’s try to make the best out of this.

Greetings from the Ruhr region.