Sounds interesting, how’s it done, what’s at stake
Anyone interested in starting another Solo Cup Challeng
47 antworten · 1355 aufrufe
Yea I’m down. When are you wanting to start? Are there certain rules?
Can I ask, just start off in a solo cup, obviously then you will transplant our no,? Is that the challenge @Cannabisius?I’m starting few girl scout Auto s with some lemon Kush Autos and some Bruce Banner Autos, so would be interested 

Welcome to the community @MrsLongflops
I will try this for the exspirement, that’s big for a solo cup, 

I like the idea, I’m in
Did it start yet?
I’m for it when is this solo cup challenge starting??
I’m game when’s the start time?
Iv got 3 white widow regs, I can post them to the winner, just let me know @Cannabisius I got these freebies with my buy last time, 
Let’s do it
I’m in and waiting. Let me know when it start.
Now that I lost my plant, I don’t even have seeds let alone beans……lol
I’ll be down for some competition too…
wow i need to learn
I’ve always wanted to do a solo cup grow. That’s more intimidating than a regular grow for sure.
Welcome @eastcoast to the community, this is the place to learn
happy growing
I’m in for a solo cup challenge. Kk can donate some of my kush mix seeds towards a prize
Should we nominate someone to organize?
I’m down. when does it start?
This was asked back in may, can anyone pick a day to start and maybe a list of names who ask be in, obviously everyone is welcome, I just like to try it, hope someone can get it up and running🏃♂️🙏
