Anyone interested in starting another Solo Cup Challeng

47 antworten · 1355 aufrufe

MrsLongflops

#7

I’m in! When are we starting? Seed or clone?
Pic of my current cup.

Antworten ↗
Deanirishgrower

#8

Can I ask, just start off in a solo cup, obviously then you will transplant our no,? Is that the challenge @Cannabisius?I’m starting few girl scout Auto s with some lemon Kush Autos and some Bruce Banner Autos, so would be interested :grin::v:

Antworten ↗
Deanroche

#14

Iv got 3 white widow regs, I can post them to the winner, just let me know @Cannabisius I got these freebies with my buy last time, :+1:

Antworten ↗
MrMacabre75

#17

Now that I lost my plant, I don’t even have seeds let alone beans……lol

Antworten ↗
JackyDiesel

#20

I’ve always wanted to do a solo cup grow. That’s more intimidating than a regular grow for sure.

Antworten ↗
SoulOurGarden

#22

I’m in for a solo cup challenge. Kk can donate some of my kush mix seeds towards a prize
Should we nominate someone to organize?

Antworten ↗
Deanroche

#24

This was asked back in may, can anyone pick a day to start and maybe a list of names who ask be in, obviously everyone is welcome, I just like to try it, hope someone can get it up and running🏃‍♂️🙏

Antworten ↗
SoulOurGarden

#25

I’m thinking I’m going to make a new thread for it and we can have a sign up through there. I will do it in the morning when I’m not so stoned :joy:

Antworten ↗

Antworten