đż Best Bud Shot by Ganja Farmer Seeds
197 antworten · 2309 aufrufe
Unfortunately, I donât know what strain it was, as I got it from an Autoflower Mix Pack from FastBuds. If I knew, I would get it again. It was not only pretty, but also delicious with a massive effect.
Welcome. Looks good. ![]()
Welcome. ![]()
Welcome and good luck! ![]()
Welcome to the community.
If I understood correctly, only one photo per entry is allowed.
Kind regards
And so far I see a lot that will impress the jury. ![]()
![]()
![]()
Keep it up
Wow - so many flowers, and I must say!
There are amazing pictures among them.
@Boomchow, greetings and welcome. A very beautiful play of colors in your bloom.
Nice!
Have a great weekend to you and all the others here. Paule
Beautiful pics everyone and good luck! These make me wanna actually start taking pics of my grows ![]()
Honestly? The picture looks like itâs from some seed sellers on their homepage.
You seem to have a great photo studio.
At least i wasnât the only one who thought it was that good lol
Look at the meta data ![]()
All I did was black out the back ![]()
Very good work.
Just like I said, itâs good made , mate
![]()
![]()
![]()
It looks like a cover of cannabis magazine ![]()








