đż Best Bud Shot by Ganja Farmer Seeds
197 antworten · 2309 aufrufe
Beautiful pics everyone and good luck! These make me wanna actually start taking pics of my grows ![]()
Honestly? The picture looks like itâs from some seed sellers on their homepage.
You seem to have a great photo studio.
At least i wasnât the only one who thought it was that good lol
Look at the meta data ![]()
All I did was black out the back ![]()
Very good work.
Just like I said, itâs good made , mate
![]()
![]()
![]()
It looks like a cover of cannabis magazine ![]()
This pheno lived up to the name for sure! Very nutty earthy smell and taste!
Platinum Cake - this is from my last grow. I really struggled with this lady especially early on with over watering issues and then I had pH issues which I think were caused from a little root rot. which I was able to resolve as well with peroxide and dunking. She turned out fabulous and has an almost sweet creamy orange taste aroma. ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
and a little dog hair ![]()
Iâve always wanted to try this ! Thatâs awesome
This sexy beauty is hands down one of the frostiest and smells like bubblegum, fruits, with some gas undertones, and a very unique aroma thatâs super pungent but at the same time very pleasant to the point I Can barely hold myself back from taking a bite out of it lol. Extra sticky had to change scissors
3 times to trim one plant and it took forever but it was worth it ![]()
Was fun I will definitely do some more bonsai stuffs











