All I did was black out the back ![]()
🌿 Best Bud Shot by Ganja Farmer Seeds
197 antworten · 2307 aufrufe
Very good work.
Just like I said, it’s good made , mate
![]()
![]()
![]()
It looks like a cover of cannabis magazine ![]()
This pheno lived up to the name for sure! Very nutty earthy smell and taste!
Platinum Cake - this is from my last grow. I really struggled with this lady especially early on with over watering issues and then I had pH issues which I think were caused from a little root rot. which I was able to resolve as well with peroxide and dunking. She turned out fabulous and has an almost sweet creamy orange taste aroma. ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
and a little dog hair ![]()
I’ve always wanted to try this ! That’s awesome
This sexy beauty is hands down one of the frostiest and smells like bubblegum, fruits, with some gas undertones, and a very unique aroma that’s super pungent but at the same time very pleasant to the point I Can barely hold myself back from taking a bite out of it lol. Extra sticky had to change scissors
3 times to trim one plant and it took forever but it was worth it ![]()
Was fun I will definitely do some more bonsai stuffs
Hi everyone! ![]()
All these beautiful photos are honestly leaving me speechless ![]()
Just a quick note: we only need one photo per participant. If you’ve uploaded more than one, could you please edit your entry and leave just a single photo?
Thank you so much for understanding ![]()
Sorry about that
I removed 2nd photo













