Electroculture, Sound and other Ethereal techniques with Cannabis thread

171 antworten · 1694 aufrufe

Derwyn86

#45

@SJ1 how you today me and my partner had 2 young kids knock on our door one night asking if we sold cause they could smell it from the road funny as but no we don’t sell.

Antworten ↗
SJ1

#47

Haha yeah I guess it’s inevitable at some point. Is it legal to grow in Oz?

@Ateko - is that a crystal you used?

Antworten ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#49

Nice! I didn’t notice the antenna for a few minutes… I was just drooling over your plants! Hands down my favorite controlled grow I’ve seen yet. Just beautifull.

Antworten ↗
Derwyn86

#50

Na man it’s pretty crap gotta grow under radar hear I can’t wait till it’s legal hear I see the set up on hear and want to do the same but if you get caught jail time.

Antworten ↗
SJ1

#51

ah that sucks. Friend of mine went down for 50 plants in the UK. Called it a 50k drug bust. Pricks. Stay safe over there mate.

@Rasta_Free-Man aww shucks, cheers mate much appreciated!

Antworten ↗
Derwyn86

#52

Cheers mate happy growing I’m doing a build now if you search Australian outdoor grow house upgrade you’ll see what I’m building to hide from prying eyes.

Antworten ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#53

Oh man, that sucks! Please be careful mate and keep your plant count down. Remember you can fill a 4x4 with 1 Plant, don’t need 4-5 plants. A few years ago I had a plant that completely filled the 4x4.

Antworten ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#54

So my daughter’s friend came over yesterday dressed up like a princess and holding this wand… I was like hey can I see that? I think if they wrapped it with copper I would have asked if she would sell it to me :joy:

Antworten ↗
Ateko

#58

Yeah its a quartz! I had it on a necklace i did while traveling throu Mexico with some artisans and took it out after reading all this!

Antworten ↗
Ateko

#59

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have a pink quartz aswel from the beggining. On top of the soil

Antworten ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#60

I am going to bust out my suit case of crystals I got in India. See what I can make of them :slight_smile:
Although not much left since I gave more than half of all my crystals away to friends who needed or wanted them.

I will post some pictures and if you guys see something you like, I can ship it to you if you cover the cost of shipping. I also have a lot of other growing stuff like fabric pots, air-pot knock-offs, a humidifyer, etc… I would give it for free if someone covers the costs. I even have some dry amendment fertilizer for Grow and Bloom I will never use, man so much wasted money over here LOL

Antworten ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#61

I can’t find the suitcase yet, but I did find some of my crystals laying around the house. I’m not sure I’d be willing to part with most of these.




Antworten ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#63

All good mate!

I looked for hours all over this house and I can’t find the damn suitcase :angry:
:face_holding_back_tears: I am getting concerned it was somehow got lost or tossed… man I will be so upset… I have enlisted the wifes help.

Antworten ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#65

wow, I’m glad you found that! I hope I don’t have to move to find my suitacse :slight_smile:

Antworten ↗
SJ1

#66

You guys notice any reduction in bugs since you added an antenna? Purely anecdotal but I usually see a gnat or mozzie or something in the tent. Since I added the antenna, not a single one.

Antworten ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#67

Well I want to say yes, I think it is helping, since I don’t see them anymore, and I did have fungus gnat problems the entire grow, BUT honestly, I think had mostly eliminated them before adding my antennas. So hard to say for me…

I think what did the trick for me was when I added GreenPlanet Nutrients Hydr-Ox maybe twice to the feeding and that pretty much did the trick. I saw dead flies and larvae in my run off twice, then nothing since.

I also added a third fan mid way down the tent blowing over top of the pot to make it impossible for them to fly.

Antworten ↗

Antworten