Electroculture, Sound and other Ethereal techniques with Cannabis thread
171 antworten · 1694 aufrufe
Haha yeah I guess it’s inevitable at some point. Is it legal to grow in Oz?
@Ateko - is that a crystal you used?
I love this! wrap the coper around a quartz crystal!! Briliant.
Nice! I didn’t notice the antenna for a few minutes… I was just drooling over your plants! Hands down my favorite controlled grow I’ve seen yet. Just beautifull.
Na man it’s pretty crap gotta grow under radar hear I can’t wait till it’s legal hear I see the set up on hear and want to do the same but if you get caught jail time.
ah that sucks. Friend of mine went down for 50 plants in the UK. Called it a 50k drug bust. Pricks. Stay safe over there mate.
@Rasta_Free-Man aww shucks, cheers mate much appreciated!
Cheers mate happy growing I’m doing a build now if you search Australian outdoor grow house upgrade you’ll see what I’m building to hide from prying eyes.
Oh man, that sucks! Please be careful mate and keep your plant count down. Remember you can fill a 4x4 with 1 Plant, don’t need 4-5 plants. A few years ago I had a plant that completely filled the 4x4.
So my daughter’s friend came over yesterday dressed up like a princess and holding this wand… I was like hey can I see that? I think if they wrapped it with copper I would have asked if she would sell it to me ![]()
LOL. That is hilarious ![]()
Next, is some Harry Potter shit ![]()
Yeah its a quartz! I had it on a necklace i did while traveling throu Mexico with some artisans and took it out after reading all this!
![]()
![]()
![]()
I have a pink quartz aswel from the beggining. On top of the soil
I am going to bust out my suit case of crystals I got in India. See what I can make of them ![]()
Although not much left since I gave more than half of all my crystals away to friends who needed or wanted them.
I will post some pictures and if you guys see something you like, I can ship it to you if you cover the cost of shipping. I also have a lot of other growing stuff like fabric pots, air-pot knock-offs, a humidifyer, etc… I would give it for free if someone covers the costs. I even have some dry amendment fertilizer for Grow and Bloom I will never use, man so much wasted money over here LOL
I can’t find the suitcase yet, but I did find some of my crystals laying around the house. I’m not sure I’d be willing to part with most of these.
All good mate!
I looked for hours all over this house and I can’t find the damn suitcase ![]()
I am getting concerned it was somehow got lost or tossed… man I will be so upset… I have enlisted the wifes help.
wow, I’m glad you found that! I hope I don’t have to move to find my suitacse ![]()
You guys notice any reduction in bugs since you added an antenna? Purely anecdotal but I usually see a gnat or mozzie or something in the tent. Since I added the antenna, not a single one.
Well I want to say yes, I think it is helping, since I don’t see them anymore, and I did have fungus gnat problems the entire grow, BUT honestly, I think had mostly eliminated them before adding my antennas. So hard to say for me…
I think what did the trick for me was when I added GreenPlanet Nutrients Hydr-Ox maybe twice to the feeding and that pretty much did the trick. I saw dead flies and larvae in my run off twice, then nothing since.
I also added a third fan mid way down the tent blowing over top of the pot to make it impossible for them to fly.
I hear you, I just noticed it and wondered if anyone else had. I never had a bug problem that I couldn’t fix but unless there was a problem (ie. more than one or two) then I just left them alone tbh. It’s only in the last few days I’ve noticed none at all, and all other things remain the same.
Could just be coincidence but interesting nonetheless.





