Also i forgot to add something extremely important… You’ve probably heard to check your pH after mixing nutes and also after watering you want to collect the runoff of every grow pot to measure PPM to know how much they have used and how much came back out to adjust your feeding for next watering and also to check for pH. The important part is to NEVER check your runoff for pH because it’s horribly inaccurate! I have killed a few plants because I was measuring the runoff pH which was showing me 7.8 - 7.6 - 8.0 meanwhile my pH was at 6.0 - 6.1 and i was trying to lower pH when i didn’t need to and killed my plants. When i invested in blue lab soil pH pen for $185 on Amazon i immediately checked the soil in my other pots and that’s when I realized my pH was at 6.0 but the runoff was showing close to 8.0 which is a huge difference and extremely inaccurate. After doing some more research and talk to a couple pros they all said to never go by runoff pH because it’s horribly inaccurate. Your best bet is to get a blue lab pen but if that’s too steep then you can get one from NukeHeads site for $60 and it’s also great, just don’t last long. Usually around 1 year (that’s what the website says that accuracy lasts about 1 year)
First time Rdwc scrog!new to community
53 antworten · 618 aufrufe
Yes, Ignore the run-off PH.. Just use a soil PH probe to measure (Top, Middle & Bottom) PH levels of the substrate.
*If the PH value is reading subsequently lower at the bottom of the substrate, it will become a issue later on. When feeding the pots, one should always “slow feed” the nutrient solution. If you dump your liquid feed to fast, it’ll wash most of the manure & elements to the bottom of the medium causing PH lockout..
#That’s why I always say, @DeAzNuTz the “Grow” itself is ones best teacher. Look at the beneficial aspect thereof - You gain knowledge & experience which nobody can ever take away from you.. That’s #Old_School_Toking right there!
Mostly t0 @DeAzNuTz , but it’s always a pleasure buddy!! Good luck
I’m doing hydro I spent a lot of money before on advance nutrients and it was a waste of money so I just got “general hydroponics” they’re powdered nutrients it’s not separate A and B but I got that I got GRWAT WHITE for my roots and I got PURPINATOR which is hard to get A lot of places don’t wanna mail it to the US and I got a CAL MAG AND SUPER THRIVE I JUST DONT HAVE A BLOOM BOOSTER AND IM MAKING MY OWN CO2 exhaler
What is vpd is that for Rdwc?
Vapour-pressure deficit
Vapour-pressure deficit, or VPD, is the difference (deficit) between the amount of moisture in the air and how much moisture the air can hold when it is saturated. Once air becomes saturated, water will condense out to form clouds, dew or films of water over leaves. It is this last instance that makes VPD important for greenhouse regulation. If a film of water forms on a plant leaf, it becomes far more susceptible to rot. On the other hand, as the VPD increases, the plant needs to draw more water from its roots. In the case of cuttings, the plant may dry out and die. For this reason the ideal range for VPD in a greenhouse is from 0.45 kPa to 1.25 kPa, ideally sitting at around 0.85 kPa. As a general rule, most plants grow well at VPDs of between 0.8 and 0.95 kPa.[citation needed]
In ecology, it is the difference between the actual water vapour pressure and the saturation water vapour pressure at a particular temperature. Unlike relative humidity, vapour-pressure deficit has a simple nearly straight-line relationship to the rate of evapotranspiration and other measures of evaporation.
Climate
VPD can be a limiting factor in plant growth. Climate change is predicted to increase the importance of VPD in plant growth, and will further limit growth rates across ecosystems
Do I need a dehumidifier and vpd for a 4x4 tent Rdwc in a shed building?
Is there an easy way to measure vpd?
Not by my standards i’m afraid.
Computing VPD for plants in a greenhouse
To compute the VPD,[1] we need the ambient (greenhouse) air temperature, the relative humidity and, if possible, the canopy air temperature. We must then compute the saturation pressure. Saturation pressure can be looked up in a psychrometric chart or derived from the Arrhenius equation, a way to compute it directly from temperature is.
You also need Infrared Sensor to measure fan leave temps.. If the “Relative values” are in parameters you should be fine!
Welcome to the community @Great_white
@Ratch33 @Stoney1BudTokie @Guigrow
IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN SOME TOP SHELF SEEDS? 
Photoperiod stains I currently have available if anyone is interested that are fresh, all are feminized, and all are over 20% THC content. Free USPS shipping with tracking number in a very strong container. Mix and match them however you like. Guaranteed safe delivery.
Send a text with what you want and method of payment so I can provide the email to use for that method or if you have any questions @ (929) 374-3745
I accept PayPal, Zelle, Cash app.
1 Seed - $10
3 Seeds - $25
5 Seeds - $40
10 Seeds - $70
Sour Diesel
Strawberry Cough
Banana Kush
Black Window
Gelato
Critical Mass
Cherry Pie
Chocolope
Sunset Sherbet
Green Crack
Zkittlez
Gorilla Glue - GG #4
Amnesia Haze
G13
LA Confidential
Gold Leaf
Chem Dawg
Chronic Widow
California Dream
Super Lemon Haze
Bruce Banner
Skywalker
Trainwreck
Purple Haze
Godfather OG - this strain is 30%+ THC content
If it’s NOT under the sun and under artificial lighting than you’ll always need to follow VPD chart. You’ll need to be able to control the environment so yes you’ll need an HVAC system in big room or tent you’ll need exhaust fan, humidifier, dehumidifier, AC, and intake fan to provide an ample amount of fresh air which will also prevent from mold and mildew.
Here’s a reliable VPD chart and information
. Just make sure to invest in infrared thermometer to measure your leaf’s temperature because your leaves temperature will be roughly up to 5° cooler than inside tent and that’s called leaf temperature or offset temperature. You’ll understand why that’s important to know once you read the VPD guide.
You will be expecting an order of some of them for sure @DeAzNuTz, but the Nukedaddy s are insane the sizes of the colas 

lovely collection
Yeah bro, huge seeds! Makes sense why they grow out to be so thick and dense.
![]()
@DeAzNuTz just got my grow pack from Kelp4Less in the mail! Can’t wait to feed my girls next watering!
Oh cool, your plans will love you for using their nutrients and you’ll see how happy they will be and how easy it is to use those all in one nutrients that were carefully selected and dozed in perfect proportions. I was amazed how healthy my plants looked from seed to harvest with those nutrients. FYI… I don’t know if this is different for you but for me using Cal mag in dry form that comes with both grow and Bloom packs, was not enough and besides feeding the suggested amount during veg, when I flipped it to flower I had to add 5 to 10 mL of liquid Cal mag because I’m using RO water and apparently it needs more CalMag because the leaves started changing color to a little lighter green like a lime green and when I added more calmag the problem went away a few days later. I use everything organic so for me it takes a little longer for nutrients too convert and soil and then be available for uptake versus synthetic salts that are available right away. I just prefer organic because I grow for my own personal consumption and I want to keep it as clean and natural as possible.
I’ll look out for the calmag deficiency, thanks for letting me know. Yeah I started growing because I’m tired of dispensaries charging 100 a quarter. Or having to rely on the street where people will sell you anything for quick money. Growing my own medicine organically where I can be in control of what goes into the plant definitely has appeal
@DeAzNuTz question for you about Grove Bags, do I need a heat sealer to close the bags after I put the flower in? How does that work?
