I thought of something.
When it became known that I would win this award, I thought of something to celebrate and honor it.
The idea of a cultivation in the spirit of the GwJ - Community Awards quickly matured, and I decided to start a duo cultivation.
On one side, I took a Critical Kush seed from my repertoire, which won the award, to cultivate it once again.
The Winner Strain - Critical Kush
On the other side, we have a new generation of cultivation with me, a seed from the prize I won. The choice quickly fell on another Kush strain to give the whole thing a common thread, and I chose Special Kush 1 because it will be a special grow.
The Prize Strain - Special Kush 1
Everything is prepared, and both have germinated within 36 hours.
So, it begins.
Have fun, and thanks again to everyone involved.








































