That’s awesome, can’t wait to follow along with you.
GwJ Community Award Winning Celebration Project 🎉
52 antworten · 523 aufrufe
Critical Kush (already had for a while, still germinates wonderfully.)
Already peeking out
Special Kush 1
Still needs some time.
Edit:
A few hours later, it’s slowly showing itself too.
Nice when everything starts so well.
Thanks so much for sharing this ![]()
Posts like this turn a celebration into something bigger: a shared learning moment, a way to make visible the work behind the app, and an open invitation for others to share their own experiences too.
This kind of exchange is what gives the GWJ Community Awards their real meaning; not just as recognition, but as a collective space to learn, connect, and grow together.
Really happy to see this happening here ![]()
Day 18 since the seed first touched water ![]()
Special Kush 1
Critical Kush
Both still have their little helmets on
Lights were hung a few cm closer today.
Please also post something in between my posts. You can post a maximum of 3 times consecutively. Otherwise, there will only be updates in the Growlog ![]()
![]()
And if this topic should be in the wrong category, please Moderators, feel free to move it to where it belongs
Thanks and have fun
Looking great !
Looking forward to the development <3
Today, both received about 12g of RQS Easy Boost Easy Roots as top dress. On top of that, a new layer of soil and mulch.
Each watered with 300ml of water.
From today on, without plastic lids.
Special Kush 1
Critical Kush
They look good
Beautiful start
Yeah, that’s going really well, my friend, is the dimmer still at 30%? Then I’d go up to 40 or more. The leaves are showing
No idea. The scale is: 0 25 50 70 Max
The dimmer is somewhere in the first third between 25 and 50 %
I raised the light a bit earlier. Now I’ll slowly go higher towards 50
Both 20cm tall.
Light distance adjusted again to a good 40 cm with the dimmer setting described above
Today, some rhizobacter was sprinkled on top and watered in. With water + EM aktiv
Special Kush 1
Critical Kush
And all together, in front grape soda automatic.
I think I asked you before, but what do you use for mulch? I’m using whole straw and I’m getting tired of the mess it makes.
Honestly, I don’t know if you’ve asked me that before, classic smoker, lol.
I use hemp bedding from pet supplies. For rabbits and the like. My budgies also like it in their cage, but then a finer grade.
I think, hemp for hemp.
I can directly reuse it when I reprocess it. It decomposes slowly in the soil and hopefully aerates it a bit.
Perfect, thank you
You’re welcome ![]()
I’d using straw before and cuttet it smaller .. not comfortable
So hemp bedding
Today, the upper large fan leaves were removed from both (plants) to better provide light to the small shoots.
They should first become nice and bushy.
Whether and when I top or just clip, I’ll decide spontaneously.
Special Kush 1
Critical Kush
Now, let them grow and recover first.
One would think something has definitely happened.
Let’s see.
First, I bent the tops aside with an LST clip.
However, these ignored the clip and stretched back upwards as if nothing had happened.
So I tied both down.
Additionally, an irrigation aid arrived today.
Otherwise, everything looks pretty good.
Special Kush 1
Critical Kush
Let’s see how I proceed next.
The net is ready.
Maybe all shoots will be topped once.
I’ll think about it ![]()
Have fun and stay tuned ![]()
The irrigation aid looks interesting. Does it run automatically or does it only serve to evenly distribute the water?
Serves for distribution into the layer under the mulch. 3D printer product
quite interesting.
Capacity somewhat limited. But they absorb well, so I will report.




































