Very kind of you @lin_diesel and am really good now back where I belong just waiting on my new beans!! 
I have 2 QuickGorilla fem on flower and let my neighbour look after them but I’m sure he messed up my lights
for on off !I don’t think he was sticking to 12/12 but with those 2 have about 3 to 4 weeks in flower! And i had dropped an Orangebud auto seed in to soak and forgot only when I got out of hospital I remembered and when I looked to think it would be just dead seed soaked for about 6 days but the seedling came out into the glass so I chances putting on in some soil and 2 days later she stuck her pretty little head up! This is the little
bud and 2 QuickGorilla
That’s mine for the moment!
But really nice to be back enjoying all the lovely Bud










i made that mistake and burned my plants when first started using Biobizz. It took me a while to come up with this schedule and trying different boosters, inoculants, this gave me the best results. You don’t have to use everything i use. You can just use everything Biobizz + CalMag + Mammoth P, Great White, with every watering and Trifecta or Dynomyco when transplanting to minimize shock.

France? I hope so!





