Thanks a million for the kind words guys but no @lin_diesel Iv my timer on my filter and fans but I did before and the Marshydro Tsw2000 when the timer goes off the low li g hts when the light is completely off stay on so I had to take that timer off but ya nice one @Jonathan1980 mine is flying it going fine day 2 but I really did think it was gone! If you look where it popped up in the pot
Still nice Orangebud auto
Happy growing guys and looking faword to this next run




i made that mistake and burned my plants when first started using Biobizz. It took me a while to come up with this schedule and trying different boosters, inoculants, this gave me the best results. You don’t have to use everything i use. You can just use everything Biobizz + CalMag + Mammoth P, Great White, with every watering and Trifecta or Dynomyco when transplanting to minimize shock.

France? I hope so!











